Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival (PART 2) & A talk about (y/n)'s Quirks (PART 2)

At Deku's House,

Deku and (y/n) entered the house, for them to be welcomed by Deku's mom with a smile on her face. Once welcomed and entered, both you and Deku dropped their things as they began to individually shower.

After unpacking and showering, both went to the dining table as they began to eat their dinner with Deku's mom, as they began to have a conversation.

???: Nice to mee you.

(y/n): Yes, nice to meet you, too. I'm (y/n) (l/n). I just joined U.A. High as a new student, and friend to your son,... uuuhh...

???: Inko Midoriya. You may call me, Mrs. Inko.

(A/N: Inko Midoriya

(A/N: Inko Midoriya.)

(y/n): Very well, Mrs. Inko.

You said.

Inko Midoriya: So, Izuku. How's Hero School?

Deku: It's okay, mom. Everything in school is fine.

(y/n): I have to agree with him, Mrs. Inko. He's been doing just fine before and after I arrived. So, he's an okay classmate along with many others.

Inko Midoriya: I see. Then I'm glad you're doing okay there, son.

Deku: Thanks.

(y/n): nods

Inko Midoriya: Okay now. Food's getting cold so, let's hurry on and eat.

Deku: Oh, right!

(y/n): Alright then. Let's carry on to dig in.

You said.

And with that, the three began to carry on eating their dinner.

TIMESKIP:

After a heavy dinner, Deku and you went to Deku's room as they began to talk about your kaiju quirks while composing themselves from that delicious heavy dinner Deku's mom cooked up.

(y/n): Man..... your mom's cooking is delish. And she's nice, too.

Deku: Heheh. Thanks, (y/n).

(y/n): Wish I had a mom like that.

Deku: Oh? What makes you say that?