The deal

It had been a week since your first encounter with Mr. Amber eyes. You went back to the cafe each day that week, but you didn't see him. Strange. You were too shy and embarrassed to ask his co-workers about his whereabouts, so you decided it was up to you to find out yourself. So far, you had zero progress in finding him, so you decided to give it some time. Luckily, Miko had just informed you and Ei earlier today that you had a meeting with some clients in a few hours. So this would help take your mind off things.

"Apparently we have an offer is what Sara told me" Ei explained as you arrived at her dorm.

"That's all the information we have gotten?" you asked, baffled. You were idols! How could you just go to meet up with clients you barely knew anything about?

"Calm down y/n, Sara knows her stuff, she wouldn't send us someplace unsafe" Miko called out from somewhere in the kitchen.

"Okay, so what do we wear? Is this casual? Or formal? Or business related? Oh, wait stupid question definitely business related. Ehehehe..." you chuckled awkwardly while making your way to the kitchen. For some reason, it disappointed you knowing that it might be one of those boring formal meetings. You'd rather spend your time playing guitar or going to the cafe.

"Stop worrying so much, dear," Said Miko, climbing out of a kitchen cabinet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" you screamed, jumping onto the counter. Miko. THE MIKO. Climbed out of a KITCHEN CABINET. "WHAT IN THE HECK WERE YOU DOING IN A CABINET" you hollered, still recovering from the shock.

"What I do in the cabinet does not concern you. Anyways, to the point," Miko started, now properly out of the cabinet. "This is probably like any other meeting we've had except with less information."

You nodded and agreed that Sara would not ever put you in danger. Perhaps the meeting hosts didn't want personal information revealed.

"Okay girls, time to hit the road? Is that how people of this generation say it? I don't quite understand..." said Ei.

"Ei you're literally in this generation stop talking like you're immortal or something." you said.

"Right" Ei responded.

"Anyways let's go we can't be late!" you yelled, jumping off the counter and putting on your shoes.

~~o~~

You and the squad walked towards a building with teal glass and white window frames. It was a tall building, and small groups of people were walking in and out of it. You fixed your mask once more; after all, you couldn't reveal your identity even to your hosts.

"It looks like an expensive company owns this building based on the quality of the structure" stated Sara.

"Ever since when did you become an architect?" you asked teasingly.

"Oh shut up."

"Could it be that they would want to collaborate with us or something?" you asked.

Miko shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. As you entered the building, the smell of fresh maple leaves and sakura hit you. It smelled so amazing, and the atmosphere was so comfortable. It felt...airy.

An attendant showed up almost immediately and introduced herself as Jean.

"I am Jean, the manager here. Please follow me, I will escort you upstairs." she seemed like a reliable and responsible lady, so she instantly gained your trust. Your group followed her into the elevator where she escorted you to the top floor. You walked down the hallway and stopped at a door with decorations of leaves. Jean opened the door and said "please come in," with a smile.