A ticket to hot men- part 1.5

"Ta-daaaaaaa!"

Venti, Kazuha, Aether, Heizou, and a reluctant Xiao were striking a weird pose.

"5WIRL, THE NEW 4NEMO!!" Venti screamed, throwing confetti everywhere. Sara was giving the bard a death glare, and Ei didn't even spare him a glance, still reading her porn with Miko.

"Right..." you sighed, pulling a bit of confetti that was on your nose. "But congrats on joining the band, Heizou!"

"Thanks y/n! I can't wait to for the new duet I'm performing onstage tomorrow with Kazuha." Heizou said excitedly.

"Oh that reminds me!" you pulled out the ticket. "I might know a way to overthrow DCKZ! Xiao and I are going to their performance to spy on them!"

"We're going to do what?" Xiao asked, pulling pieces of confetti out of his hair.

"You heard me!" you said, patting his shoulder.

"Oh how cute. Don't get distracted from your mission, little y/n. Fun can wait until after the mission. Make sure to make use of the package I gave you-" Miko was saying, when you grabbed a bottle of maple syrup and stuffed it in her mouth.

"OH YOU WANT MAPLE SYRUP? OF COURSE!" you yelled, hoping she would not try to finish her sentence.

"Miko is right though. Don't get too into making out and forget about-" Aether started.

"WHATS THAT?! YOU WANT MAPLE SYRUP TOO? MY PLEASURE!" you stuffed the poor Blonde's mouth with a carton of maple syrup.

"Guess what I heard? y/n and Xiao were on a date, regarding the wonderous sunset of millennia from the sacred sakura tree." Kazuha poetically said.

"Ooooh, juicy gossip! It's all coming out now!!" Heizou said in a seducing tone, wiggling around. You shivered.

"Now, y/n, stay on task. Take some cash and go buy yourselves some decent clothing for the spy mission." Sara said, pushing a wad of cash into your palm.

"Oh Sara...that's so sweet! You're offering to give me your money?" you asked, a cute blush on your cheeks as you smiled.

"Oh. It's your money that I stole before to buy some egg rolls." Sara said, pulling out an egg roll from behind her and munching on it.

"WHY YOU DIRTY LITTLE KOJOU RAT-"

"XIAO! VENTI! HOLD Y/N DOWN! SHE'S GONE FERAL!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Xiao, how is this shirt?" you asked, showing the cloth to him.

The two of you were currently at the clothing store, rating one another's styles.

"It's fine." he said, looking in the mirror and fixing the flaps of the blazer he was trying out.

"Hey, come here for a sec." you said. Xiao glanced back at you, but obeyed.

You reached your hands out and grabbed onto his tie, tightening it. As you suddenly jerked it to get it tight, Xiao's face got so close to yours, that your lips skimmed his for a second. Xiao peered into your beautiful e/c eyes, as you stared into his amber ones. Coughing, you pulled away. 

"R-right. Just make sure to have a good clothing choice." you said, turning away.

After a few minutes of silence, you heard footsteps, and felt a hand on your shoulder. You put down the jeans you were looking at, and looked back to Xiao.

"h-here. We can have matching jackets!" he said boldly, looking you straight into your eyes, while holding two black leather jackets with matching cat zippers. But the evident blush on his ears didn't go unnoticed by you.