A ticket to hot men

An annoyingly loud and nasal screech could be heard from somewhere. Xiao and you swallowed the food you had given each other, and turned to check the source of the sound. From the bushes, Chongyun turned off his phone and looked in the direction of the sound with Xingqiu.

You felt your face transform into an annoyed one. Scarlett. 

"Oh, y/n, what a surprise! I was just looking for you, dear friend!" Scarlett said with an obviously forced smile. Xiao looked from her to you with an expression of suspicion. You heaved a sigh, and got up, wanting to deal with the situation as quickly as possible. After all, if this girl did decide to pull a stunt on you, you would poke her eyeballs out with the knife you had hidden in your sleeve.

From the bushes, Chongyun held his breath and took out an extra popsicle. Xingqiu opened up his phone and turned on the video and started recording.

You followed Scarlett to the base of the hill, out of Xiao's sight. Thankfully for Xingqiu, he could see you as he was hiding at the base as well.

"What do you wan-" you started.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY XIAO?!" Scarlett yelled.

"He isn't yours. Go get a life you simp." you snarled, as you watched Scarlett's face turn red with anger.

"Listen here. You get away from him NOW." she said, pointing to you.

"And I should care about what you say because?" you asked confidently, smacking her hand away.

"I know about your mother-" she yelled, but was cut off when you grabbed her collar harshly.

"Shut up. You don't know anything about my family, or what I've been through. Keep your nose out of my business, you (swear word)." you said with a slightly shaky tone, feeling your heart beating faster.

"I know everything! I know about your mom's criminal record, her attempted murder, and everything!" 

You felt the air get thicker, and you found it harder to breathe. This was the one thing you wanted to keep private, the one thing no one was supposed to find out about. How did she know? Your brain felt scrambled, as you fought back the urge to scream out and lunge at the girl in front of you. It took everything within you to stay rooted to the ground with an emotionless face.

"My mom's a lawyer, and she knows all the details! I'll expose you if you don't-"

SLAP

Before you could process anything, you saw a blur of Teal and black rushing in front of you protectively, as Scarlett lay sprawled on the grass in a seated position. Her left cheek was swollen and red, and Xiao's hand was raised.

"What do you even need, you pest? Think of yourself as lucky to even be alive, because you have no worth. Now, If I ever see you near y/n again, you'll face worse than this. Get lost, you whore. Do you understand?" Xiao snarled with a voice so low that it sent shivers up the back of your spine.

Scarlett sat there, rubbing her face with a bewildered expression, too baffled to even speak. Xiao slowly bent lower so his face was directly above Scarlett's. She looked up at him with a mixed expression of fear, lust, and embarrassment.

"I said, do you understand?" Xiao asked once more, snarling even lower. Scarlett hastily shook her head yes, and got up. She bolted from the vicinity, with tears flowing down her face. As soon as she left, Xiao looked back to you, who was staring at him with a shocked face.

"Are...are you okay?" he asked softly, contrary to his fierce demeanor just moments ago. You nodded awkwardly, avoiding his gaze.

Xiao sighed. He wasn't good with comforting people and was unsure of what to say. So he took his gut feeling and acted on instinct.