Mr. Amber eyes

It took a moment for this to sink in. Everyone in the room stared at you in shock as you positioned yourself to sit beside Kazuha.

"YOU'RE RELATED?!?! KAZUHA I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ORPHAN" Venti screeched, being the first to break the silence.

"VENTI" Aether yelled, bonking him on the head with a wine bottle.

"It is true that I do not have parents, but I do know that y/n is related to me," Kazuha said in a monotone voice. Perhaps talking about his past was a little...difficult.

You decided to change the topic, so out of desperation you asked, "Now that we've introduced ourselves, why don't you guys go too?"

"I, am the, Lady guji. Otherwise known as Yae Miko," Miko stated, "But that's Ms. Miko to you brats."

"I am simply Ei"

"HIYA I'M VENTI!" Venti yelled in glee, throwing off his mask like the others.

"You mean Starbucks Venti?" You asked.

Venti gasped dramatically and started groaning about how insulted he felt. Aether whacked him in the head again before continuing, "I'm Aether! I have a twin sister named Lumine!"

"I am Kojou Sara, the manager of 3lectro, and one of their friends'" Sara introduced herself before going into the side kitchen to grab a carton of maple syrup for herself.

Everyone in the room swiveled their heads to wear the Emo was seated, expecting him to introduce himself. But the emo, being his emo self, didn't say anything and sat there in silence. Having the mask on made it easier to ignore the situation he was in.

"Hello?? Earth to Alatus? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Aether asked.

"Alatus is just shy," Venti mused, lightly patting his head.

This 'Alatus' was just ignoring all of you, so you decided to take matters into your own hands and walked toward him.

You bent down to his level (he was seated, duh) and asked "Hellooo? Are you asleep? I'm y/n did you get that??". When he didn't respond (again) you looked up at everyone "Guys I think he may have fallen asleep."

Just then, Sara came walking out of the kitchen sipping on maple syrup. "Do you want me to throw some maple syrup at him?" She asked with a straight face, rivaling the horror on yours'.

"What?? Are you crazy?! We're not gonna do that!!" You yelled, before looking at Kazuha, expecting him to say something.

"Do not fret, Alatus is always like this. He won't talk unless he feels the need to," he simply said, going back to sipping his maple syrup.

You turned back to Alatus and bonked his head lightly, but still got no reaction except an annoyed grunt. You then swiftly threw off his mask, and gave him a closed-eyed smile, not even noticing the familiar amber-eyed male in front of you.

A series of gasps (specifically Miko, Ei, and Sara's) could be heard around you.

"It's y/n's crush," Sara said, oblivious to the fact that everyone could hear her.

"My, my, how the tables have turned.." Miko mused, smirking at you.

"As they say it in this generation, how the turns have tabled," Ei said immediately after Miko.

"G-Guys I don't have a crush s-shut up!" you yelled, blush forming on your face, as you backed away from the person you were planning on stalking (you didn't hear that ^v^).

Xiao remained expressionless during your conversation with your squad.

Feeling someone's gaze on you, you turned your head back to be met with flawless amber eyes. They were so beautiful, had so much depth, that it felt like you were swimming in a sea of gold.

"Ahem"

You snapped back to reality, embarrassed over the fact that you were caught staring at this man for a second time. "E-Eh?" you mustered.

Amber eyes looked you straight in the eyes and said "Xiao."

You stood there for a second trying to figure out what he just said. "Doesn't that mean small or something?" you asked after a second. "Wait! Are you calling me small?" You glared at the male.

He rolled his eyes and gave you an irritated expression and said in a cold voice, "Xiao. That's my name, idiot." With that he got up from his seat and snatched his mask away from you, fixing it back on his face. He then made his way to the door.

But before he shut it, he turned his head back to face you. "But, you are small."

You could practically hear the amusement in his voice, and an irk mark grew on your head. You looked at your hand, which was in the shape of a fist, then looked back up, but saw no one by the door.

He had left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuha POV

I watched as Xiao left the room and y/n stood there in awkward silence, not knowing what to do in this situation. Xiao was...difficult to get along with, but even so, it gave him no excuse to leave her like that.

I stood up, walked toward her, and gave her a little hug. "Come, let us get seated, there is much to talk about," I said, giving her a close-eyed smile.

She happily returned it and walked to where everyone else was seated. It only took a matter of seconds, and everyone was back to normal. y/n and Venti were getting along pretty well, and Aether appeared to be...getting teased by Ms.Miko?

Sara and Ei were talking about spices they could add to maple syrup to make it tastier.

"Perhaps some whipped cream or honey would help sweeten it even more" I suggested, making both females turn to me.

"That's-" Ei started, but was abruptly cut off by Sara, who yelled loudly, "EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION."

We all turned to face her in confusion, and she explained, "As much as I would LOVE to chitchat, I think it's best we stick to discussing important matters, such as our collaboration, and future band rehearsals. 

"Awwwww do we have to? I wanted to talk more with y/n-"

WHACK

"STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT DAMN WINE BOTTLE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys

Im still alive 

I actually have no clue what to say (type) rn 

...

So what did y'all have for breakfast?