Chaos

Not proof read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You groaned as you dusted yourself. Cracking your knuckles, you walked out of the studio exhausted. Miko and Ei followed behind you, looking just as tired. Miko had an unsettling smirk, so you figured she was up to her usual antics- thinking about ideas for her hentai manga. 

"What do you say we all get some drinks at the Archon cafe?" Ei asked out of the blue.

"Only if you pay" you replied with a smug grin. Ei sighed and held her head, reluctantly nodding. With a leap of joy, you took off in the direction of the cafe, leaving Miko and Ei in the dust.

"Y/N WATCH OUT THERE'S A TRUCK!" Ei yelled out, chasing after you. 

As the two of you left Miko by herself, she chuckled to herself mysteriously, ignoring all the screaming and crashing in the background. "fu fu fu~ everything is going according to plan~"

-Timeskip-

"OH WOW THIS IS A HELL LOT OF DANGO MILK!" you cried, looking at the gigantic drink in front of you. 

"Not at all." Ei said, turning to the waiter. "Tomo, get us three more bottles to go."

The cream-haired male nodded, and scribbled down the order on his notepad.

Before he left, he gave a hidden thumbs up to Miko who glanced over to her phone and opened the groupchat.

(A/n: Here is a basic overview of the "plan" from yours truly- 
So Kokomi walks in with a feral dog who just happens to attack y/n for some odd reason. Ei and Miko get "kidnapped" by a bunch of rather hot men, and there are witnesses at this crime scene who do nothing to help, but only stare. The group of workers in the store are backup for this plan. When Xiao sees y/n in danger as the dog is about to attack her, he will step in to save her and hence woo y/n into loving him, making their previous fight forgotten. And everyone lives happily ever after the end-)

No one POV

~Team dog~

"NO! NO, NO, NO! I REFUSE!" Gorou screamed, clinging to the tree outside the Archon cafe.

"Shush! They're gonna hear you!" Kokomi scolded, making Gorou let out a low growl.

"Come now comrade, do you not want y/n to be happy?" Childe asked.

"I do! But. I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY DIGNITY!" Gorou screamed once again.

"All you have to do is act like a feral animal for 5 minutes..." Kokomi reasoned, only to be cut off by Gorou. 

"NO! I WILL NOT BEHAVE LIKE A FERAL ANIMAL JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DOG EARS!"

"Sigh... this is gonna take a while.." Childe sighed.

~Team kidnappers~

"Scara, Kaveh, and Zhongli, it is crucial that we play our parts to our fullest. This means no emo flashbacks, sudden building inspirations, or random tea breaks." Alhaitham started. Zhongli raised his hand tentatively, only for Alhaitham to wave his hand away and continue. "And no, Zhongli, we will not be purchasing Osmanthus wine."

The four men were seated at on a bench in the back entrance of the Archon cafe. People gave them rather weird looks for their suspicious outfits and whispering.

"Remind me why we have to be kidnappers??" Kaveh asked in disgust, eyeing the matching black suits the four of them had on "These outfits are so....tacky!"