A contract

"Step on me"

Xiao facepalmed as Childe and the bluette snickered. The redhead remained emotionless, a slight frown on his face, which made your heart beat increase rapidly. Zhongli on the other hand looked like he was going through mental trauma, perhaps because of your unannounced arrival.

"Ha ha...Diluc, ease up a little, would you, dear brother?" the bluette chuckled.

The redhead sighed. "Im only doing this since the girl looks as harmless as a flower.."

You blushed wildly, misunderstanding this comment as a compliment, a wide grin on your face. There was a huff of annoyance from Xiao as he turned his gaze away from your face.

"So this is the famous DCKZ?" Xiao asked in a low tone, making you sweatdrop a bit.

"Xiao!" you whisper-shouted, elbowing him in the ribs. "Ha ha...he doesn't mean any harm. But Zhongli and Childe, you have some serious explaining to to."

"Yes, yes, y/n! We are, in fact, the famous DCKZ!" Childe announced with joy.

"My, my, I didn't know we had such adventurous fans! What would you like dear? An autograph? Or a kiss on the cheek?" the bluette bent down and tilted your chin upwards.

'A kiss on the cheek? I mean I wouldn't mind...especially if it was from that handsome redhead...', you thought like the helpless simp you were, a giddy grin plastered across your face along with a hint of blush.

"Let go of her!" Xiao snarled, his arms enveloping your waist and pulling your back against his chest, snapping you out of your trance in the process.

"Ahaha! I didn't know you had that type of relationship! So sorry!" the bluette chuckled.

"Kaeya, shut the hell up." Diluc snarled as he petted a...bird?

"Everyone. Please remain calm, I shall give the explanation." the ever so silent Zhongli stood up and walked toward you and Xiao. "At ease Xiao. I shall not lay a finger on her," Zhongli chuckled, making Xiao nod and quickly remove his hands and back away. "It seems it is only fair that we owe you an explanation. But first, we need an explanation from you as well." Zhongli strided as he talked. He paused and glanced back at the two of you over his shoulder. "Alatus and b/n"

Everyone in the room froze, all eyes on the two shorter individuals. Xiao and you exchanged a side glance, only for Zhongli to chuckle again. "Please calm yourselves. I shall make a pot of tea. It will only take 6 hours." with that, Zhongli strode off, leaving the others in the room awkwardly.

"WHAT?! COMRADE, YOU'RE B/N?! I KNOW YOU HAVE AN AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR VOICE AND ALL, BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!" Childe yelled, grabbing your wrist while looking at you. You couldn't meet his eyes though, guilt was eating you away. Suddenly you were embraced. "IM SO PROUD OF YOU! Y/N, MY COMRADE, BUDDY, BESTIE, YOU'VE COME SO FAR!"

You were startled, but returned the embrace, patting Childe's back as he sobbed on your shoulder. "Uh yes, thank you Ajax. But, you never told me you were part of a band yourself?" you asked, to which Childe released you and stepped back.

"R-right! C'mere, comrades! Let's discuss this over here!" Childe said enthusiastically, pointing to a couch. You and Xiao cautiously followed, and seated yourselves.

"From how Zhongli worded it, it seems you have no knowledge of their identities as DCKZ members." Diluc stated.

'Well no shit, sherlock', you and Xiao thought, deadpanning.

"So I will explain. I am Diluc Ragnvinder, and the idiot beside me is Kaeya Alberich," Kaeya waved to you with a smile as Diluc continued. "You and the emo already know Zhongli and Childe, so I'll skip them. So, they are DCKZ members, just like us. We met them about three years back. Zhongli and Childe were at a restaurant when my brother and I were passing by. We heard Childe yelling 'you made me spend all my life savings, and now we can't pay since I'm just as broke as you!'. So, I offered to pay. And it went downhill from there." Diluc sighed as he sat in a chair, one leg crossed over the other. He slowly pulled off his heavy leather jacket, placing it on the back of his chair and making you blush violently.