Guy's day (2)

Picture: @SUClDE on twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scaramouche POV:

I heard a slamming sound and turned to see Hu tao leaning on the counter in front of Xiao, looking pissed. I sipped my coffee, raising a brow. Something told me things were about to get interesting.

"You and me. We need to talk. about y/n," she snarled. Xiao looked kinda shaken up. To be honest, that fucking emo piece of shit deserves it. It's beyond obvious he likes y/n, so why isn't he confessing already, archons know. I inched forward, curious about where things would go. N-not like I care or anything, why would you think that, stupid reader?!

Anyways, as I went near, Xiao turned and gave me a half-pleading look that only us emos can comprehend. I, however, gave him a shrug saying 'Your problem man, not mine' and stood in the corner.

"What about it?" Xiao questioned Hu tao after glaring at me.

"Don't play dumb bro! We all know you like her!" Dehya argued from behind.

"And clearly y/n likes you too, so you need to confess!" Hu tao added on.

"I do not-" Xiao started, but I cut him off.

"Are you fucking stupid? How much longer are you gonna make her wait? She's gonna move on eventually." I said in a bored tone, stacking new products on a nearby shelf.

Xiao's ears turned a faint shade of red as he finally admitted defeat. "....fine."

"Well, why won't you make the first move then?" Dehya questioned.

"I'm trying to work, I'll deal wit-"

"No grumpy Adeptus, you are going to listen to us now." Hu tao commanded, tugging at Xiao's sleeve and cutting him off.

Xiao let out a long sigh. "Y/n's not making an effort, so why should I?" 

"So you're scared," I concluded, looking at him unamused.

".....I never said that." Xiao weakly countered.

"Well, tell me, who made the first move?" Hu tao pushed.

".....y/n" Xiao muttered, now a little pink in the face as he recalled a particular memory.

"And this is why it's your turn to step up!" Dehya yelled.

"......" Xiao stood in silence.

What a wimp. Xiao is truly pathetic, Im the superior version. The fact that he pulls is surprising.

Just then y/n came out of the changing room with the outfit in her hands. "I'll take it!" She said in a cheery tone, walking toward me and pulling out her card. Xiao looked visibly annoyed that y/n didn't talk to him, but decided not to say anything. Ugh, why am I stuck in the middle of this emo angsty relationship? I just want to play Valorant in peace, not deal with romance.

I scanned the item and handed the bag to y/n who walked out with her friends. I sighed, and being the good person I am, I walked to Xiao to give him a piece of advice.

"You're pathetic."

No one POV

Tomo sat on the bench beside Alhaitham, looking bored. "Ugggh, why is everyone so late?" Tomo groaned, checking his watch.

"Don't you feel lonely, Haitham? Not having your bestie Kaveh here? I mean, I feel bad my bro Itto isn't coming with us today, archons know what he's up to." Tomo sighed, holding his head in thought. "It feels like my bro and I need to reconnect, he's hiding something from me. Or maybe he's being blackmailed. OR KIDNAPPED! BRO, ALHAITHAM, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!"