~On the other side (2)~

"VICTORY ROYALE!" Kazuha screamed, while jumping up and down and holding his computer up.

"Hooray. You got a legendary pet in adopt me. How exciting." Alhaitham commented, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "And also, that is a fortnite term, poet kid."

"THAT MATTERS NOT! I NOW HAVE A DRAGON! HEHEHEHEHE..." Kazuha responded, giggling hysterically and drinking his maple syrup.

"Stop laughing in my limo, or I will kick you out." Sara said in a foreboding tone.

"No need to fear, Ms.Kojou! I will not cause any problems!" Kazuha chuckled.

"Because you are the problem..." Alhaitham mumbled, to which Sara and Kazu gasped.

"What? It was a line from my book." Alhaitham lied, glancing up to write down a code on his hacking system.

"Oh yes. that reminds me, I must enter a particular code so that the door stays unlocked for y/n and Xiao." Kazuha said, sitting down and opening his computer. But-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

SPLASH

The computer turned off from the maple syrup getting into the system. Now, Kazuha had lost his codes.

"Way to go Kazuha." Sara said, clapping slowly.

"You idiot fake Shakespeare..." Alhaitham sighed.

"Now, y/n and Xiao will be locked in the room." Kazuha stated, with guilt in his voice. "And more importantly...my maple syrup is gone.."

"Now what do we do?" Sara asked with a frown, thinking of the duo's reaction to Kazuha ruining their spy mission.

"Kazuha, act oblivious." Alhaitham stated, flipping to the next page of his book while killing a player in among us.

"Why ever would I-"

"I have a book about how to cook fish for your girlfriend." Alhaitham quickly says. (note: Kokomi loves fish, so she would hate cooked fish)

"yes, I will lie," Kazuha said, putting on his earpiece. He pressed it to talk to Xiao. "Xiao! I think they were prepared, they detected our hacking and we got blocked out. You and y/n must get out immediately!" Kazuha yelled dramatically, and cut the call.

"I will sue you if they get caught." Sara said, while opening her fanny pack. "Now. Who wants some Naku weed?"

"I!"