The flight

Miko collapsed onto the ground on all fours, holding her mouth as she groaned. You worriedly helped the fox lady up, patting her back. Ei looked at her pink-haired girlfriend unconcerned and used to her carsickness.

"The taxi smells like fucking rotten dango..." Miko muttered, glaring at Ei who was helping Sara unload the luggage.

"Be thankful you even got a ride here." Ei said, looking at Miko.

"No, you should when you were riding-" Miko started, to have her mouth covered up by Ei hastily. You raised an eye at this suspicious behavior, giving the gay couple a side-eye. Ei awkwardly chuckled and looked away while Miko smirked, happy she had the victory.

Currently, you and the rest of 3lectro were at the airport early in the morning for your flight to Fontaine. 2 days passed by in a flash with the rehearsal practice crammed into your extended school break, and now the day to board the flight to your major concert was here. 

You and Xiao had also become closer with all the practice and the amount of time you spent with one another. You waited in anticipation for him to show up while shivering when the cold morning breeze hit your face and tossed your hair.

"Are you done? Maybe you could, I don't know, help me unload the suitcases??" Sara asked, looking annoyed from her spot by the car trunk, arms crossed and brows furrowed.

"Woops~" You snickered, releasing your hold on Miko and helping Sara. Ei soon joined after giving Miko a lollipop and a barf bag.

"Eee I'm so excited!! I can't believe we're performing in Fontaine! I wanna try their baguettes!!" You squealed, pulling on your (f/c) backpack and rolling up your matching suitcase.

"I'm more concerned about when the others will get here. Our private jet leaves in a little while." Sara said, checking her watch before waving off the taxi. She placed the large instrument cases on the rolling luggage cart while Ei went to the seat to retrieve Miko.

"When's our flight anyways?" You asked, looking at Sara.

"It's currently 6:30 in the morning. Our flight will be at 9:00. We should be able to get through the passports and security in about 2 hours, sparing us 15-30 minutes before our flight." Sara explained, showing her your detailed schedule which you snapped a photo of.

"Those boys sure do take a while to dress up." Miko chuckled as she walked over to all of you.

"And they say women take forever to get ready..." Ei muttered. "Women are better."

"You doing better now, Miko?" You asked, offering her a water bottle. The fox gladly gulped it down and smiled at you. "Thank you, little y/n. However, you needn't concern yourself over trivial matters~"

"Y/n. Can you give your boyfriend a call?" Ei asked. You flushed at her choice of words and stuttered out a response. "H-he's not my boyfriend....But yeah I can call him.."

Miko, Sara, and Ei rolled their eyes but kept their mouths shut, instead checking that they had all the passports and other items they needed. You opened your phone and scrolled to the contact name "Xiaowarma <3" and clicked on the call button.

........

'what.' the voice on the other end said.

'wow, good morning to you too thanks so much for asking.' you sarcastically responded to your boyfriend-to-be

'....'

'Where the hell are you? We've been waiting for 15 minutes.'

'Venti barfed up the alcohol he had in the morning. We took a stop.' Xiao groaned, sounding tired. His voice sounded a little deeper in the morning.