The next concert

*NOT EDITED*
(i will edit this later if I find mistakes, bear with me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey."

"Morning Xiao!" You said with a smile, placing down the fanfiction you were reading on your phone on the counter. 

The emo climbed down the remaining stairs, rubbing his towel which was draped around his neck against his hair which was previously wet from a shower. Water droplets stained the rim of his white T-shirt, and his black shorts sat loosely on his waist.  

"Good morning Xiao. I have prepared breakfast." Zhongli greeted as Xiao took a seat beside you at the counter. The counter stool scraped against the floor as he climbed on, and silence once again took over. Zhongli turned around from the stove with two plates of fluffy pancakes topped with tofu and syrup. 

Xiao and your eyes widened sparkling as you eyed the dish with watering mouths. As Zhongli placed the food down, the front door flew open to reveal Childe, still in his pajamas and bunny slippers with a few grocery bags in his arms. "I have bought the milk and orange juice!" He announced as he panted and leaned against the wall for support.

Xiao silently stuffed his face with pancakes while regarding the ginger with great distaste. You hopped off your stool and ran over to grab the groceries from him and bring them into the kitchen. "Thank you y/n" Childe wheezed as he walked into the living room and collapsed on the sofa."

"What has you so tired?" Zhongli asked.

"There was this....dog- *WHEEZE*- and it wouldn't stop chasing me -*WHEEZE*- till I got back.." The ed sheeran rip-off wheezed. Zhongli sat beside Childe and rubbed his head gently with a comforting smile. Xiao and you stared at the two with judgemental deadpan expressions.

"Right. We should all go meet up with the others at around 10 to prepare for our next major concert." You said, walking back to your stool with two glasses of (milk/ juice) and placing one down beside Xiao who hungrily gulped it down in one go.

"No problem comrade! We can leave the kids at my house and use our limo!" Childe said.

"Sweet! I'll be driving." You said with a close-eyed smile, making everyone's face turn pale with fear.

"DID SOMEONE SAY CONCERT?!" Teucer's voice rang out from upstairs. Loud crashing was heard, followed by screams from Paimon and the mini ginger. they then ran into the living room. "SO YOU ARE IN A BAND!"

"Uh- that- um- no uh it's a toy-" Childe stuttered.

"I won't tell anyone, big brother! I can't believe you lied to me though..." Teucer said with a frown.

Instantly, Childe was on the ground, bowing before his brother. "IM SORRY! FORGIVE ME, TEUCER MY LITTLE BRO!"

Ignoring the two sobbing gingers, Zhongli handed Paimon her food which she gobbled down within ten seconds, asking for seconds. 

"Paimon wants to go with you too!" Paimon said after swallowing the last morsel of her meal.

"Sure, but you're doing chores for the rest of the week." You said with a smirk.

"Uggh fine. But it's only cuz Paimon's being nice! And Paimon will get extra food!" Paimon said with crossed arms.

"Yeah, yeah, go get ready." You said, climbing off the stool and washing the dishes.

"I'm going outside," Xiao said as he placed his plate in the sink. "Uh. Could you wash this..? If you don't want to, I'll do it later." 

You smiled at Xiao's politeness. "Nah, I can do it." You replied, picking up the brush.