Sleepover

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was chaotic at first, but everyone settled down. Kazuha and Aether were setting up video games, while Sara and Heizou set up clue. Venti was sneaking in some wine while trying to act inconspicuous. Miko and Ei suggested that they would start cooking, so you volunteered. Quickly, they convinced you to instead set up sleeping bags with Xiao.

"So, you guys up for super smash bros?!" Aether yelled out.

"Yeah man! I'm gonna crush you guys with (character name)!" you yelled.

"Ha, not if I kill you off first" Xiao commented while pulling off his hightops.

"In your dreams!" you yelled back.

"No, I, the one who dances with the breeze shall blow you away. Literally." Kazuha said with a smirk.

"Zip it Shakespeare wannabe." Xiao snapped.

"Nay, I shall-"

"OH WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND DO YOUR JOBS?!" 

"YES SARA."

Everything was set for the sleepover in about 15 minutes. Ei placed glasses of water on the table while Miko handed out fukuuchi udon to everyone. You and Xiao placed the last sleeping bag onto the ground and sat down on it as Kazuha, Venti and Ather joined the both of you. Miko, Ei, Sara, and Heizou played clue on the dining table, so the rest of you played super smash bros. Kazuha quietly ate his udon while watching you play and occasionally reading his Shakespeare, since he got one shotted on each of his lives at the start of the game. 

"Aw man....I died." Venti sighed as he put down his controller. 

"Ha ha I got this in the bag- HOLD UP Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOOOOOOOO!" Aether screamed as you whipped him off the map and killed him. He groaned in annoyance as his face fell into his hands and Venti patted him on the back.

"Hehehe..." you smirked evilly, while checking the number of lives you had. 3. 

Xiao was playing against you, and also had 3 lives. Now, your goal was to take him down so you could be the champion. There could only be one winner: you, or him.

"I'm taking you down." Xiao said with his tongue poking out on one side, fighting your character.

"Ha, I should be the one saying that." you replied, dodging the attack and launching your own. With one quick flick of your finger, you attacked Xiao's character and killed him. He respawned with 2 lives.

"shit..." Xiao muttered as he started smashing the buttons on his controller.

Venti, Kazuha, and Aether watched the game go on for another 15 minutes. The atmosphere was so intense that you could cut through it with a knife. Both you and Xiao were such skillful players, that it was almost scary. It was currently 1 life against 1 life, and only one player would win. 

"I'm betting 50 bucks that y/n will win." Venti whispered.

"I as well." Kazuha agreed.

"I bet Xiao will win." Ather stated.

Xiao kept playing tactically, while your fingers had turned to jello. At this point, you were smashing random buttons. Xiao side glanced at you and smirked, knowing victory would be his. He moved his character just above yours and inflicted a powerful attack. You were going to lose!

It all happened in slow-mo from there. You saw Xiao's character attacking you, and immediately knew you have 1.357 seconds to react, and exactly 0.986 seconds left to press a button. The question was, which one? Equipping the sword would not work, and the arrows would not either. So quickly, you concluded defense was the best option. Either bring out the side shields, or jump up. Jumping up had a 68% chance of causing you to die, whereas the shield had a 74% chance of backfiring on you or shattering. ' If I apply newton's law and combine it with the Pythagorean theorem, I will get an altitude which I can plot on a mental graph and- YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL JUST CLICK SOME RANDOM BUTTON' .