Drama

KNOCK KNOCK

Your heart froze for a second, as you felt Xiao's body stiffen as well. There was another knock, followed by an "ehe". Xiao glanced at the door, never once moving away. He lingered on top of you for a second longer, before reluctantly pulling away. He slowly raised his head, right when the door flew open.

"Guys guys guys!" Venti screamed with a closed-eye smile, when Miko followed behind.

"Little ones, since you have been studying like such good students we-" She froze as her eyes landed on the two of you, with Xiao still hovering over your flat figure. Venti screamed in the background and covered his eyes while Miko remained calm and continued talking. "My, my, it seems we have walked in on something. Now Little Venti, let us get going and leave the little ones to themselves. Remember not to be too loud kids." She smirked while dragging away a scarlet-faced Venti who was trying to open a can of bleach. She shut the bedroom door and left.

"What happened? We heard Venti scream." Aether's voice came from down the hall.

"Ah yes. We walked in on them-" "HAVING SEX!" Venti cut Miko off. Dramatic gasps followed this up, and a loud "WHAT?!" rang across the dorm.

You slightly coughed, as Xiao turned his attention back to you. His face flushed a shade of deep crimson as he scrambled off of you and onto the floor on the other side of the room. All the confidence he had previously was gone. He stayed on the floor, gluing his back to the wall and not being able to look you in the eye. "I'm sorry. I did not ask for your consent, and it was wrong," Xiao mustered after clearing his throat, meeting your gaze, and then looking away.

"I-It's fine Xiao." you reassured him, sitting up on the bed with your face in your hands. You could feel your hands burning, and realized then that your face was overheating.

There was an awkward silence for the next five minutes, while Xiao and you contemplated what to do next. 

Xiao POV

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I MADE A MOVE ON Y/N, AND DIDN'T RESTRAIN MYSELF. NOW SHE'LL THINK IM SOME PERVERTED CREEP WHO'S USING HER FOR FAME AND MONEY AND THAT IM A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING EMO AND THAT IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH AND SHE MIGHT ABANDON ME AND SHE PROBABLY LIKES SOMEONE ELSE AND I DONT THINK SHE CONSENTED TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED NOW AND ITS A GOOD THING MIKO AND VENTI WALKED IN OTHERWISE I WOULD REGRET THIS AND SHE WOULD FEEL AWFUL AND THEREFORE I WOULD FEEL AWFUL AND-

I felt something warm and heavy land on my side, like a....bony blanket? except soft? Startled, I looked up to see y/n wrapping her arms around me in a side hug, pulling me close to her. My head rested on her shoulder as she moved in closer. I wordlessly hugged her back, shame and guilt weighing me down.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Xiao, calm down, it's fine. Not like I died or something." She said with a carefree tone, patting my back. This was followed by silence, as I sank into her arms, enjoying every bit of the warm hug. I never did think of it, but y/n smelled really good...like a vanilla cake and baked bread, something sweet and comforting. Or, this is probably because y/n snuck some cupcakes from the kitchen while Ei and Miko were cooking. Either way, she smells amazing. Wait. WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HOW AMAZING Y/N SMELLS?! IS THIS WHAT...INFATUATION IS??? 

I buried my face into her shoulder, feeling embarrassed for having such...unholy thoughts. Maybe when I get out of here, I'll ask Venti to lend me his bleach. Oh, how I wish I hadn't seen that y/n x Xiao smut on Wattpad.

I kept quiet and just enjoyed the peace and quiet, until I heard a loud noise. Annoyed, I peeked over y/n's shoulder and looked at who had come inside now.