The Devil Guuji

"Well this is awkward." Kazuha commented, holding his mop in both hands.

"No shit Shakespeare." Heizou responded.

Miko and Ei exchanged a worried glance, then locked their eyes on your figure sweeping the floor in the corner. Aether sighed as he and Venti looked over to Xiao scrolling through his phone while holding the dustpan.

Everyone was on cleaning duty at the moment, a punishment assigned to them by Sara and Jean. They had made it extremely clear that no one was leaving the studio's basement until it was spotless. And now, 8 teens stood in the basement, awkwardly glancing at one another and clutching cleaning supplies to their chest. Well, perhaps it wouldn't be as tense if Xiao and you just talked to one another already. But of course, you each had your reasons not to.

'The audacity of that emo! To just ignore me after that kiss, and  then act all romantic on stage. But then again, was I reading the signs wrong? Could this all be my fault? Have I ruined our friendship? No, no, y/n don't worry. But I have to worry, he's my friend who I like, and It's all my fault,'  You thought to yourself as you absentmindedly kept sweeping the same spot.

'I can't believe myself. I can't even face y/n, I'm such a piece of shit. I'm unsure of what to say, this is the first time Ive been kissed. And not to mention I...am the reason why she's struggling so much now.' Xiao thought miserably, groaning as he moved a hand to his face.

"Should we tell them to speed it up?" Venti whispered to Miko, only to be bonked on the head.

"I believe we should give them time to clear this misunderstanding," Ei said.

"Yeah, but they clearly aren't doing anything." Aether said with worry.

"Oh don't fret, darling, all they need is a little push~" Miko reassured. At that second, Heizou and Kazuha violently gasped. Everyone in the room (you and Xiao included) turned and raised an eyebrow at them. Heizou and Kazuha intensely whispered to each other and started smiling.

"Please do come with us Lady Guji! We have something that may be of interest to you!" Heizou declared. Kazuha nodded and pulled her away by the arm. Miko regarded them with suspicion but didn't resist. The room to the closet opened as the three went inside, they closed shut with a click.

"Well, I for one am glad I'm not part of whatever cult they have going on." Aether stated, resuming his job of wiping the tables with a wet cloth.

"Aww, I wanted to know what's happening too..." Venti said sadly, but also went back to clearing out the shelves.

"Fear not, if they are to touch Miko in any way, I will have their heads." Ei said, making everyone gulp nervously. Nobody commented on this, and instead continued what they were previously doing.

Miko POV

Now where are little Kazu and little Heizou dragging me off to. Perhaps to have a little fun? Tee-hee, too bad I'm interested in women. But perhaps a man's body would also be interesting...

"Miko." Heizou said seriously, placing a firm grip on my shoulders as he stood on his toes and looked up.

"Nah-ah-ah dear~ If you want something, you must beg for it~" I said slyly, my eyes glowing an ominous purple.

"WH-WH-WHA?!" Heizou yelped, face crimson as he took a step back.

"Miko, it appears thee wilt has't misunderstood the situation. We has't cometh not to do- ahem- unholy stuffeth, but to inviteth thee to joineth us. " (Miko, it appears you must have misunderstood the situation. We have come not to do- ahem- unholy stuff, but to invite you to join us) Kazuha clarified. I pierced them with my expectant gaze, and gestured for them to continue.