The beach trip

Buckle up my friends. This is going to be one long chapter~

(3830)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the day had come. You glanced at your phone with a smile. You ran your hand through your unruly hair as you pulled off your covers and climbed out of bed. Trudging down the carpeted hallway, you slammed open the door to the bathroom, grabbing a tube of toothpaste and your toothbrush. After brushing, you shuffled over to the couch and toppled over, crashing face-first into the soft cushions.

"Good morning little one~" Cooed the pink-haired devil from the kitchen.

"Morning Miko." you greeted back, straightening yourself out on the couch. Miko came over with a tray of breakfast for you. Your mouth watered at the aroma and presentation of the meal. It was steamed rice with fresh miso soup in a bowl, alongside some grilled fish and (f/flavour) juice.

"Miko Thank youuuu" you sobbed as you dug in. Miko chuckled as she sat across from you, eating her own meal.

"Make sure to get ready, little Y/n. After all, today is the beach trip~"

After breakfast, you thanked Miko again before heading into your room and getting dressed. You pulled on an oversized t-shirt and shorts, with thigh-length socks and a choker on your neck. You secured a hat onto your head and grabbed your hightops. Once you were done, you picked up your backpack and headed out. It contained some sunscreen, your swimsuit, an extra change of clothing, and your switch. (A/N: if you don't like the outfit, feel free to change it! This won't affect the story anyways :])

Miko was waiting for you by the door wearing a low-neck short white frock with red frills and heels. "Ah, little y/n. Ready to go?"

"Readyyy!!" you shot back as you skipped out of the apartment. Miko and you went down the stairs and out to the front of the dorm entrance where Ei was waiting. She smiled and greeted the two of you.

"Good morning Miko and Y/n." Ei said. She blushed as she saw Miko's dress. "Y-you look nice Miko."

Miko chuckled and started teasing Ei, so you decided to go ahead to the meeting point at the school's front entrance instead of third-wheeling. Once you reached there, you saw a large limo parked outside, and a bunch of people swarming the area. With a huff, you strapped your bag onto you tighter and wrapped a bandana over your forehead. Chaaaaaaaarge!!!! 
You shoved your way through the crowd, punching, kicking, and slapping people as you swam through like a maniac. Once you reached the other side you spotted...

"Childe?!"

The ginger stopped winking at the people in the crowd and turned to you with a smile. "Comrade! You're ready! I must say, your choice of clothing is great as usual." he commented giving you a thumbs up, stars flying around him. Some annoyed whines and jealous glares were sent your way as he talked, but you flipped them off and skipped over to the tangerine head.

"You're looking not too shabby yourself, comrade," you responded back as you pat his back.

"Y/n. It is good to see you again. Childe and I have brought a limo for all of us to board." Zhongli said in his deep voice. You looked to the right where Zhongli gestured and your jaw dropped to the floor as you saw a luxurious limo parked there. It was a shiny obsidian color with not a single dent or scratch. You shook your head and turned back to Zhongli, asking him, "Where's everyone else? And Diluc and Kaeya?"

"Ah, Diluc is driving, and Kaeya is beside him. Perhaps their presence is what caused this crowd of females to appear. Plus my daddy of course." (Childe flinched nervously as you pulled a knife from your socks) "And as for the others...." Zhongli glanced to the right. You followed his gaze and sweatdropped immediately at the sight.