✧Halloween Special 2022✧

*not proofread, and rushed since tmrw is Halloween*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think?"

You, Hu tao, Ei, Miko, Sara, Ninnguang, and Beidou were looking at the costume Xianling had chosen. It was a chicken.

"Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Xiangling, I'm a chef from Liyue! My favorite place is the chicken... I mean, the kitchen! "

"I think it's great! You can be my next customer and meal!" Hu tao clapped, while Miko patted her on the head.

"Hu tao, could it be that you are interested in women?" she asked.

"Yes of course! Clients can be any gender, I don't mind!" Hu tao responded enthusiastically.

The current situation was that Miko had the brilliant idea of bringing all of you to the Inazuma clothing shop, where you would get to pick out Halloween costumes. Ms.Ninnguang was your walking wallet, and had decided to treat all of you students. Beidou tagged along, since she was Ninnguang's girlfriend. And Sara went to get you all some eggrolls from the archon cafe.

"Guys what do you think about this?" you asked, showing them a (costume of your choice).

"It looks great y/n!" Ei said.

"Yep, I agree! It suits you well, kid!" Beidou agreed.

"My, my, you have such a good body structure y/n. Strip for me, would you?" Miko smirked.

"Miko!" all the girls yelled, aghast at what she had just said.

"Im kidding, Im kidding. When will all of you learn to take a joke?" Miko sighed.

As Miko turned her head, she spotted a group of familiar boys, who were entering the same shop as them. She smirked evilly as a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Hey y/n! Try on this ghost costume for me!" Hu tao said, giggling.

"Why do I need to dress up as a ghost..?" you asked skeptically.

"It'll make you look cuter!" Hu tao said.

"Ugh fine."

Miko immediately ran up to her, not even trying to hide her grin. She grabbed a costume and shoved you inside the changing room.

"Here, y/n. Take this costume and change," she said.

"Uh that's an odd shade for a ghost costume..." you replied, eyeing the bundle Miko was holding.

"Oh please. You can pull it off." she said, tossing the package in your face and leaving.

"Uh thanks."

The curtains closed, and you started changing. While you changed, Miko flipped the 'occupied' sign to 'free' and smiled to herself. Step 1: complete!, she thought. Miko walked back to the others, and patiently waited.

"What's with that smirk you got there, Miko?" Beidou questioned.

"Yeah you've been smiling an awful lot ever since you handed the costume to y/n." Xianling agreed,

"Oh... its nothing," Miko said.

The group knew by then, that this was another one of Miko's pranks. It was nothing surprising, since Miko was a natural-born troll, but they were more worried about y/n.

"Oh lookie here! More clients!" Hu tao yelled.

The group turned to face a group of boys.

"Hello Itto, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Xiao, Childe, Zhongli, and Tomo." Ninnguang said, slightly gasping for breath. "That was a mouthful,"