Dance routine

"Your stepping on my foot again."

"Sorry!"

"Retake! From the top!"

The dance routine Xiao and you were doing wasn't exactly the easiest, with a bunch of extra moves. Though you were (good/ bad/ decent) at dancing, this did seem slightly more difficult than what you normally perform on stage. Xiao and you had to waltz the starting part, and then break into a hip-hop routine after the rap as a complete change. 

Xiao let go of your hand as he walked to the corner to grab his bottle. Sara walked towards you with a towel and put it on your head. 

"you're doing well, y/n. However, you need to make sure your moves don't overlap and synchronize with Xiao's," she explained, to which you puffed your cheeks in annoyance.

"Can I go now?" Xiao asked in a bored tone. 

"No. Y/n and you must finish the first part of the dance and have it mastered before you can leave." Sara stated strictly, tapping her pen on her clipboard.

With a sigh, Xiao and you stepped back onto the large dance floor as Sara seated herself on the table and started playing the base music of the song for you to follow. Xiao gently took your hand in his and slipped his other hand around your waist, pulling you close. In response you put a hand on his shoulder, dragging your eyes to meet his gaze. As your eyes made contact with his honey-colored ones, your cheeks flushed at the intensity of his gaze. Though, something about his eyes was...off. He was the first to look away, and you could've sworn you saw a hint of sadness in his eyes before his hair formed a veil, blocking them from you. You turned your head away from him in response, not noticing Xiao's undone shoelace and resulting in you making him trip.

With a loud crash, the two of you fell to the ground with Xiao on top of you. He hastily scrambled off of you with burning ears, muttering out an apology while you frantically yelled "Sorry". Sara placed her index and thumb finger on her forehead, massaging her head with a sigh.

"You two. Go take a break." Sara said, making Xiao and you tilt your head. "You clearly won't be doing this right until you get your mind off things. This is a big concert, so it's natural you will be stressed. Take an hour to yourselves, but get your asses back before 3." Sara continued while pointing to the large clock on the wall. When the two of you made no effort to respond or move, she groaned and walked towards you, picking the two of you up and tossing you out the door before slamming it shut.

"Good archons...teenagers these days..." She sighed, pulling out her phone.

3lectro mommies

Ei #1 supporter

y/n and Xiao are failing the dance routine.

so I told them to take a break.

Ei and Miko, u guys can come and work on the music track now

Miko's wifey

What did y/n do this time

Xiao simp

NOTHING

im innocent I say

Ei's wifey

thats what they all say dear 🤭

fufufufu~

xiao simp