A COUPLE?!?

The squad stepped out of the office and walked towards 4nemo quietly. Well, at least that's what everyone else was doing except for you, who was bouncing around with a huge grin on your face. You were actually pretty stoked to be working alongside 4nemo, much less create music with them! You liked 4nemo's music, though you hated to admit it. Twin braids, or "Barbatos", had an angelic voice, Redstreak and Emo boy, otherwise known as "Samurai" and "Alatus", were amazing at the guitars and flute. And lastly, golden braid, "traveler", was talented at the drums.

Seeing your overjoyed expression, Barbatos ran over and hugged you tight while squealing "teamie!!"

You were startled by the sudden contact, but that shock only lasted about a second before you started squealing with joy alongside Barbatos.

"Are you two deranged mice or something?" an annoyed voice called out.

"Oh hush dear, let the children enjoy the moment," Miko said, shushing a certain emo. He simply huffed before crossing his arms.

You snapped your head towards Alatus (Help I imagined literally twisting your head 180 like a demon) and asked 'innocently' "Well, why don't you join us? Your height and attitude is the perfect epitome of a mouse."

While everyone else in the room snickered, you could hear Emo choking on air. "You have no respect for the way of the emos" he huffed.

"Xi-Alatus admitted he was emo!" Twin braids yelled with joy.

"Now that's a first," Golden braid chuckled.

"I take it that you have decided to join us? May our friendship bloom like that of a herb." Red streak confirmed.

Your breath caught in your throat for a second. Why was that voice, that chuckle, that hair and...that terrible poetry so....familiar? You shook the feeling off and recollected yourself.

"Yes, we have decided to join. Also quit the poetry, poet....boy" Sara replied, struggling to come up with an offensive nickname.

You burst out laughing. "Sara that attempt at a nickname was pathetic! But my little sister just happens to be a master at that sort of thing, so we can ask her for help," you told her, thinking of the annoying but cute little sister you had. You couldn't wait to get back home so you could threaten to cook her up, so that she would do the chores. Ahh, the feeling of control over your sibling. Heaven.

"Since we are all on good terms now, I think it would be a good idea to get to know each other a bit so that you can collaborate better," Jean cut in. "Well, I'll leave you to it."

She shut the door, and as soon as she was gone, twin braids pulled out a bottle of wine from his shorts. He was about to open it when the door slammed open and Jean stepped in once again. "And Barbatos, no drinking," she said in a deep and scary voice while stalking up to the poor bard.

Twin braids dropped his bottle in shock, and Jean caught it just in time, before wacking him in the head with it, and walking out the door once again. "Owww...Jean doesn't ever let us have fun.." Twin braids pouted.

"Barbatos, it was simply a precaution, to keep your mind and body healthy. Just like how the sunlight-" Kazuha started.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it Shakesphere, stop the poetry already." you cut in.

Everyone looked at you, bewildered, at the sudden disrespect. But the person who was most shocked was Red streak. Only one person called him Shakespeare...

"y/n..? C-could it be you...?" He asked softly. There were a few gasps in the background.

Oh shit. "U-uh i do not recall of ever hearing the name y/n hehehehe..." you awkwardly laughed, confirming Shakespeare's suspicion. This was followed by more soft gasps from the audience.

Shakespeare then took off his mask to reveal something very shocking-

Kazuha's face! Everyone audibly gasped for effect (Except for the emo).

"y/n! My love! It is you! At long last, my time has finally come! The time for our wedding!" He said dramatically while sidestepping in an exaggerated manner. He then fell onto the couch, while looking up at you.

"M-my love....Kazuha! It is you! After so many years..!" You gasped dramatically, one hand on your forehead, while pulling off your mask and tossing it aside. This was followed by several gasps, including Kazuha. You then ran up to him, before tripping on a carton of maple syrup on the ground, and falling onto his lap in a seated position (ik. Cliche, am I right?) 

Xiao POV

The strangely alluring girl with h/c hair took off her mask, revealing a familiar beautiful face. Oddly, I felt my heart beat faster, and excitement course through my veins knowing that I would be able to socialize with her. She then spoke, her beautiful voice clashing with her words which made me feel a pit in my stomach. "M-my love....Kazuha! It is you! After so many years..!" she gasped, before sitting on his lap. HIS LAP.

I could feel my face getting hot, and anger coursing through my veins. How odd. This has never happened before...

But everyone else in the room audibly gasped again. "C-c-could it be...?!?" Venti choked out.

"KAZUHA HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?" Venti and Aether screamed while jumping up.

I looked over at the cute girl seated on my friend's lap. She looked flustered and disgusted at the same time. I then glanced at Kazuha, who appeared calm as usual, not even a hint of blush on his face, just a slight look of amusement.

"OH HECK NO!" y/n yelled, before her face morphed into three different expressions all at once, and bursting into a fit of laughter. Kazuha followed alongside. While they gasped and wheezed, the rest of the room fell silent, awaiting their explanation.

"Oh jeez- good laugh-" y/n wheezed, catching her breath while holding her stomach.

Kazuha chuckled, before smiling and turning to look at us. "You have misunderstood the situation, my dear friends. y/n and I do have a relationship, but it is not a romantic one-"

"SHES YOUR EX" both Venti and Aether screeched again. While the whole room was freaking out (n-not me included of course), Sara was taking a video of this event on her phone, while snickering.

"Kazuha you moron," y/n scolded, before continuing, "Kazuha and I aren't dating."

"We're cousins"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS WOULD TURN INTO A KAZUHA X READER?!? NO (don't worry this chapter hurt my soul too)