Aditya15Gautam

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Hiya! Im Aditya. A 15 year old airhead who loves to read and write.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

For Favourite author I have to go with Rick Riordan but for book, I found the Silent Patient extremely intriguing

3) How long have you been writing?

I have been writing for a year or so but on Wattpad only 3 months

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

My reason for writing is that I hope to refine myself to such degree that I can finally write my biggest project.

5) What's your preferred genre?

Psychological, Action, Thriller

6) What was your first written story?

Ok, so my first written story was not here on Wattpad but something I shared with this school friend of mine. It was just an attempt to pull off a psychological action thriller which went a bit awry. As a memoir, I still keep it preserved in my desk drawer

7) What's your writing process?

I go for a half-hour walk, my main purpose is to freshen up my mind and then I sit down laptop in hand and in peace write my story.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current writing project is The Secret Of The Nation, a one part novel. Its a story of a failed detective tasked a mission with crazy high stakes. And the story, slowly unveils the detective's real self as he unfolds the mission.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

Currently, I have one hardcopy of a story in a saved Word file which I still contemplate on if to publish or not as I feel that it still needs editing.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

For me, It is always the flow of the story and the critical scenes.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

I see myself a space scientist who is also an extremely polished writer.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Just go for it. Clear your mind, think about your story, of its future, of its present, express it in words which feel comfortable to you and you may never give up if you really seek your hobby.