sybilish

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Hi, I'm moon. I love writing, graphic designing, reading, cooking, and skateboarding. My all time favorite genre to watch is horror. I love to write, watch, and read it. I'm a Virgo, a very moody one lol. I love every color in the rainbow except purple and pink, I don't know why.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

On my wattpad my favorite author is lcverhawke and my favorite book would be the Adopted Series. It's on my favorite list. But like an actual author is Junji Ito. He writes horror manga. For handheld book it would be One Of Us Is Lying Series by Karen M. McManus.

3) How long have you been writing?

I've been writing since 2016.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write whatever comes to mind && sounds interesting. Yeah, so it's not horror all the time. I write dramas, horror, crime, slice of lives. I usually get my inspiration from music, movies/shows, but mostly from my dreams. Fun fact, that's also where Stephen King got his ideas — from his dreams.

5) What's your preferred genre?

My preferred genre is definitely drama.

6) What was your first written story?

My first story was about my life but with a twist. It was like I took my reality and morphed it.

7) What's your writing process?

I follow where the story goes and what I think my characters would do, depending on their personality. I follow the characters.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

I have at least four books that I'm finishing on my backup. Then I have one I'm about to release as well as I'm currently also rewriting one of my older books on my main. My unreleased book is called My Ex's Ex && it follows Dale who ends up meeting and forming a relationship with her ex's ex boyfriend. She doesn't know any of this until later then of course all the drama starts piling up.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I have tons of unpublished stories. Some of them I took down to work on others && yes, they will see the light of day again.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

The toughest parts are coming up with a plot that you love and that people will read. Also, not dragging the story out. Authors can get so caught up in the story and then it goes on and on where it doesn't even connect with the plot anymore.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully writing for the big screen and maybe my own book.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Write what you love not what you know or what others think you should write. It's ok if your writing style changes, that means you're getting better & growing as a writer.