Jo_Jo24

1) Tell us a little about yourself

I'm an aspiring writer, I recently started writing full-time. That was when I began posting my stories here on Wattpad.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

My favorite author would have to be Jennifer Hartmann. She writes Darker romances which are my favorite. 2 of her books are tied for my favorite, Lotus and Still Beating. She can be found on Kindle Unlimited

3) How long have you been writing?

I wrote in high school about seven years ago. I lost that passion and rediscovered it less than a year ago.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write to cope. It's an escape for me.

5) What's your preferred genre?

Dark Romance

6) What was your first written story?

The first story that I wrote is Inevitable which is completed and available now on my page.

7) What's your writing process?

My writing process? I'll get inspiration from my own life experiences or from my loving fiancé and I find a hook then let the story write itself. I'm just along for the ride.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current project is Ugly Truth. It's a paranormal story that has the first 7 chapters available now on my page. I upload regularly of at least 2 chapters a week.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I have a few stories on my page that are currently on hold and I do plan to go back to them to finish the stories.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

The most challenging aspect I would have to say is finding a way to start off the chapter. Sometimes I know it immediately, other times I struggle to find the hook. I take a step back to have a breather. Then I get back to it.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

I hope to see myself working with a publisher to get one of my stories out in the world.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

My tips for writers? Don't give up. Even if you hate what you're writing, keep writing. The more you write the better you get. Just like with most things in life practice makes perfect. You just need to practice writing. You'll get there.