0valeyes

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Oh am just one of those that like many kinds of fandoms but their are those that I won't like but could try some to get a opinion

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

The Luna Chronicles but can't think of the author at this time

3) How long have you been writing?

since the Herrick District Library shut down it's writer's group.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

oh just to get some recognition and out of my sister's shadow oh well Power Rangers mainly but usually Nintendo

5) What's your preferred genre?

Syfy

6) What was your first written story?

The Nintenguard journal of Kevin Keen it a pilot to Nintenguard series

7) What's your writing process?

Oh get use some notebooks and journals

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

Oh the Oval archive: angelically devilish kind of A frisque Fairly Odd Parents and sort of part of a spin-off series of the oval Memoir series it's all been written up just a little something to start the New Year's on.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

The Gamenodime Chronicles all written up in printed but doesn't seem to have enough words to go on to make it published.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

reviewer criticisms.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

can't seem to see at this time.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

well the best I can say if you're going into a new genre or trying your take on a current fandom be sure you do say some research and if you trying to get say a way for outside of the point of entry sometimes you just got to let them figure it out themselves and it's because it always gets harder and hard to explain it.