DavinaRomanova

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Hmm, I don't know what to wrote. My name is Elley and I'm in my 20s. I love history and romance. I also love fantasy and science fiction. I love the heat and sun but hate the cold, I grew up in a hot climate and with a semi big family. I lost my dad to COVID-19 in 2021 and love him dearly. Sorry, don't know what to put.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

Favorite author right now is Diana Gabaldon and she wrote the Outlander Series. Also love Harry Potter, it helped me with my dad's death.

3) How long have you been writing?

I can't really remember to be honest. There is another story I've been writing that I told myself as a bed time story when I was 12.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

Mostly historical fiction. My inspiration came from my scotish and irish heritage. How they were treated and faced oppression. I also got inspired by the gold rush and the idea of bring back the dead from books based on the gold rush and how death was so common back then. Long story really.

5) What's your preferred genre?

Fantasy, historical fiction, and romance

6) What was your first written story?

The revival, i wrote this on paper years ago and still have a copy. It's about a girl bring back a boy who died in the 1850s and how that changes both their lives.

7) What's your writing process?

Hmm, good question. I get an idea of where I want the story to be and go from there. I sometimes write down the characters family info and background. I try to base things off of history or my own life and the people in it.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

The revival series, the highlander series and an article for my website on hidden truths. I'll give you a tease on my second chapter of the highlander and my revival book.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

yes the revival book series, since I'm working on two books and can loss intrestrests in things

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

Trying to have a good equal amount of description and speaking parts. For me I want to add history and good details but feel like I lack speaking sections.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

I want to have a published story and work as a vet tech. Having a boyfriend and work in charities.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Find something you love and let your mind go wild. That's what I do and try to plan a little parts out first.