Pro_wizard8

1) Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Nathan and I am a writer on wattpad and hope to become an author some day. I live in Ireland and quite younger than you imagine.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

My favourite author would be jk Rowling, David Williams, Roahl Dahl or Jeff Kinney and my favourite book would be gangster granny by David Williams or any diary of a wimpy kid book.

3) How long have you been writing?

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. In school I would write small stories or instead of an eassay our teacher would ask me to write a shortstory as she knew I liked to.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write because I find it fun and relaxing and teaches people around what writing can be even though the only writing peice I have published is a fanfic on wattpad so I'm not the best example

5) What's your preferred genre?

My prefers genera would be sci-, fantasy or fairytale

6) What was your first written story?

My first written story was a small short one based of the character of Peter rabbit and was filled with excitement and adventure just like the Peter rabbit we know today.

7) What's your writing process?

Normally I have a certain point I think of before I start writing that's never the beginning so I must think what would happen leading up to this moment and how would we end after it. Then I would write an example of a few chapters and see if I want to add any big or small details and then would start writing for real.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current writing project is a fanfic sort of on my wattpad which is about the movie ZOMBIES 2 which was made by Disney. It shows how the main character lives his life and makes realationship a big and small in this fantasy town filled with zombies and werewolves( and newly aliens) the story takes place during the film and is based off it a lot. I have finished up to the point where the movie ends and have started making completely new chapters that have no movie background whatsoever. This part I'm about to show you is a bit of the end in the first chapter and I hope you enjoy it:

The bus got stuck in a ditch and Bucky ran out the door at the back of the bus. Addison then followed trying to find Zed and I soon followed after her. Before I caught up to her she stopped and herd noises around her so I hid. My birthmark then began to feel like a tingling feeling as something then howled and ran around Addison. It looked like a teen girl but with razor sharp fangs and weird but cool styled clothes. After I saw her she spotted me and than ran. I then realised that my wig had fallen off and my hair was out so I ran back looking for it. As I approached where Addison was everyone else did so I joined in like I was there the whole time.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I do not have any unpublished story's.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

Coming up with ideas. Writers block is really bad for me as if I do t have an idea I get distracted easily and will completely forget about the story/chapter I'm writing.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

In 5 years I see my self still writing but hopefully doing something more about my main two dreams of being an author and being an actor.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

For any aspiring writers I'd say any ideas you have write them down or type or whatever even though that have nothing to do with the current chapter or story take note because if your like me once you've finished your current project you'll forget about your idea and will be forced to think of new ones. And I did say that I am kind of an aspiring writer myself so if you have any tips for me feel free to share them.