MiniMoxx

1) Tell us a little about yourself

I'm an author from the UK, a Wattpad Creator, Paid Author, and a traditional published writer. I have a degree in writing and I write contemporary romance mixed in with other genres.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

Jodi Picoult, and her book The Pact.

3) How long have you been writing?

20+ years!

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write because I have to! I always have, and always will! My brain is just overloaded all the time, and the way I deal with anything and everything is through words. I get inspired by the tiniest of things; news, TV, music... my brain is constantly writing.

5) What's your preferred genre?

Romance, and I'm also partial to mystery XD

6) What was your first written story?

My first written story was called "The Thorn in my Flesh" - it *used* to be on here when I first joined, but it was epically embarrassing. I shortlisted for a different writing website with it by Mallory Blackman in 2013 for it, and have a paperback copy as a prize.

7) What's your writing process?

I will always write better in the evenings. I have a writing desk with candles and a lamp. I'll make a cup of tea (fully British!) and sit down with music and write!

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current work in progress is on my profile, called One More Fight. It's a romance with forced proximity, enemies to lovers and a tragic backstory. I'm also working on a romcom offline at the moment!

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

haha yes! I'm working on a romcom. I have 1 1/2 chapters written so far and won't be releasing for a while! but it's being written.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

Editing. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I will always love drafting first!

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully with more published books! I've come so far in the last 2 years, I can only dream of the next 5. I feel like I'm improving all the time.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Just write. You can't edit an empty page, so just write it! You get better with every word written!