NozomiCylvia__

1) Tell us a little about yourself

I am a high school student and a teenager, who writes, draws as a hobby and sings as a profession.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

Out of many authors I think I would love to mention yourstrulytrina and her "Falling For The Opposite" because her writings are something not so common in the Wattpad Community.

3) How long have you been writing?

I've been writing from my childhood but I think I started writing seriously from a year.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

One of my friends told me about Wattpad and invited me here. She inspired me to draw. Even though I don't have any connections with her, I am forever thankful to her for it. My current writers goal is to get better at writing and one day, find her and thank her.

5) What's your preferred genre?

I can't choose between Romance and Mystery, they're my love haha.

6) What was your first written story?

My first written and finished story was "Farewell Kiss" which is not available in Wattpad.

7) What's your writing process?

I think I don't have anything to say here.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

Stories I am currently writing are, "One Cursed Letter" and "The Promise".

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I have many, but I don't publish them because they aren't something the readers would love to read. I choose my bests so my readers enjoy.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

As a writer, the most challenging aspect is to express emotions by words to me. Playing with words are really difficult sometimes.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

I don't know if I even thought of that before. I think I was the opposite before 2 years, always laying down, doing weird stuffs and doing amazing results and singing popularly. And now I am not a good student, but I work hard for my passions and hobbies.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

I don't want to share tips because I am still a beginner and I can't show myself off. All I can say it best of luck writers!