SuperYandere

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Welp, I love to write, draw, learn languages, and dance

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

My all time favorite author at the moment is Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

3) How long have you been writing?

I've only been writing since my second year of high school so maybe since I was 14. *cries in 20*

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

Most of my inspiration comes from frustration and annoyance with the world, but sometimes it comes from my friends saying funny things and me working those things into my writing. Sometimes there's yearning for something that get me going...

5) What's your preferred genre?

My preffered drama is horror

6) What was your first written story?

My first written story was called "Outlast Naraku x Sesshoumaru" because I really liked that game. The story was horrible and was not executed correctly. My mother found it because it was written in a notebook beforehand, and I lied about it and she dropped it even though she didn't believe me (but it was still funny)

7) What's your writing process?

As for the process, first, I write down parts of the story in a notebook, then when im ready to upload, I just figuratively copy paste but sometimes better things come to me as Im looking at the rough draft. I kinda just write whatever comes to me and let it flow. Then I upload when I have time and if I'm not too lazy

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

I'm currently working on a project called "Pistanthrophobia" teaser: "The day that you decide to take what I have worked so hard to keep safe from people and crush it as if it were nothing more than the dirt beneath your feet will be the same day in which you draw your last breath."

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I have one unpublished story on wattpad because I lost motivation and it was an interactive story and it kind of felt "ehh". Maybe I'll pick it back up if I can find a better way to execute it or a better story line.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

As a writer, the most challenging aspect is writer's block. There has been so many times that I've wanted to continue writing certain parts but I got stuck because I didn't know what to do next.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

In five years, I hope to be abroad in either Japan or Taiwan so I can teach English or art while I learn... Japanese and Mandarin

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

My tips for aspiring writers, write naturally. Do not let anyone negatively influence you in your craft. Bad grammar is easily fixable, but a negative mindset is a little harder to control... you've got this little troopers!