ShineInNightt

1) Tell us a little about yourself

I am Keystone, 19, lives in the Phillippines.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

Absolutely "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. Man, I was on the edge of my seat every time I re-read it.

3) How long have you been writing?

Approximately 2 years, I think. I have wrote a story before, but it was horrible so I dumped it.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write for people. People again. I just want my words to be sting in their hearts.

5) What's your preferred genre?

I sucked at romance, but I can write anything except horror. I don't want to have a nightmare LOL.

6) What was your first written story?

My first ever story was "Love at first Dream". It was horrible, so I dumped it. By the way, this what I mean earlier.

7) What's your writing process?

Go with the flow. I'm a pantser, I just plan when I could sense that I'm having a huge plot holes.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

I'm writing 4 stories: Raging Love, The Signal, Flip to Lust, and He's Mine.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

Yes. I don't know, I just like to abandon them (HAHAHA)

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

Yourself alone. You know, when you will have the desire to write, there will always be a moth to suffocate you until there's a sudden thought of giving up. But, it's normal, especially when you compare your chapter 1 to someone's chapter 30. So, don't give up, and don't compare. Just trust the process.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Working at the University of Utah.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Every time you write a story, don't focus on fame, having a lot of readers, and even becoming rich. I remember Stephen King said this before: that we write to satisfy ourselves, not for money and such. Until now, I'm still struggling with what they called 'comparison game', because I was the type of person who'd tend to compare my works to others, which is wrong. But, I can now manage the burden unlike before. So, chill (HAHAHA). If ever you feel the urge of comparing, just step back, take a deep breath, and recall how far you've come. There will always be an impostor who will mock at you and would feel you that you're just wasting your time—that no one's gonna read it. But, no. Don't allow it. Practice positive affirmation every day and throughout and read as many as you can grab your hands into. I'll leave a reminder here: an amateur can be a pro, but a quitter can't be a winner. Know your worth. Write that story. And bleed.