Juststoriez03

1) Tell us a little about yourself

Well, I'm fifteen years old! I like to write, read and play video games!

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

I don't think I have a favorite author... But my favorite book is Eleanore and Park by Rainbow Rowell!

3) How long have you been writing?

I've been writing since 2019 I think it was! That was about the time I actually began to like writing! When I was younger I didn't like it because my old school would force it and give us topics to write about. They wouldn't let us just be creative.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I don't really know. I just really love to write. I love putting my creations down on paper (or on Wattpad) and letting others view it!

5) What's your preferred genre?

I think either drama, romance, horror, action, or suspense! I mainly write romance though!

6) What was your first written story?

The first book I wrote was on Wattpad, it was called Sunflower, it was a romance book but I deleted it a while back because it was awful... Although it did get around 2.4K reads I just didn't like it...

7) What's your writing process?

Before the chapter is even written I write a small dialogue on the top of the chapter for me to follow throughout the chapter and then I write it all, re-read, edit, re-read, edit again, and then re-read. It's quite the process...

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current book is called Model: XA320 (Peter Parker x Fem! OC). And then after that book, I'm planning on writing a book based on the game The last of us but I'm not quite sure of the plot quite yet!

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I don't! When I begin to write a story I normally publish it.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

Maybe the inspiration to actually write or writer's block! I sometimes have a hard time with the interactions with my characters so it seems choppy or awkward then I have to go back and change the entire thing.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hmm, I don't actually know. I hope at least by then I actually have a book published!

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

Don't give up. You may start out rough but just keep trying! Writers don't just begin writing and "poof" they're super good, it takes a lot of time and practice! And ask for advice, advice is actually super good, It makes you a stronger writer!