Indoraptor25

1) Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Nigel Hampton and I love to draw, watch and read action,thriller, or mystery movies and books. Favorite sport is Nascar and like playing racing games.

2) What's your favorite author? Favorite book? They can be from Wattpad or elsewhere.

My Favorite book is Jurassic Park because it's made by Author Michael Crichton. The story telling was so good from the mystery, to the action, to the descriptive details. It's just like the movie, but its a R rated version which I loved.

3) How long have you been writing?

I been writing since August 2022. Though I have created some of my stories way before now almost five years ago.

4) Why you do write? What's your inspiration?

I write because it gives me something fun to do and be able to reread them over again. My inspiration to write came from watching tv show and movies along with reading comics. I thought why not take what's great from all these mediums and combine them into one epic story.

5) What's your preferred genre?

My genre is action/adventure, Sci-fi, and mystery books or movies. I do love mystery because the suspense of not knowing something makes me want to know the answer which always keeps me intrigued.

6) What was your first written story?

My first written story is Kingdom Come which is on my wattpad now. It's still ongoing, but I already have plans for how the story is to end.

7) What's your writing process?

My writing process is to make an outline of how the story continues from the last. I usually come up with a plot that summarizes what the story will be about then I think for a bit about how the story starts and list major events or character development inbetween from the stories beginning to end. From there I just fill in the gaps as I write as I always find myself altering how events happen if I believe it fits my story better. So just keep an open mind about changes.

8) What are your current writing projects? Can you give us a teaser?

My current writing projects are Inventor,Wordgirl Advance, Kingdom Come and The Retails of Amy Anderson. Some stories are connected forming a bigger story while others are there own separate thing, but I'll leave that to you to find out.

9) Do you have any unpublished stories? If so, why and do you ever plan to publish them?

I have eight unpublished stories right now and I will publish them in good time. I'll say that five could be published soon with one being a direct tie to Inventor and Amy Anderson.

10) As a writer, what's the most challenging aspect?

The most challenging aspect of being a writer is to keep writing. Sometimes it's just hard to want to write, but trust me if you want your story to be read it's worth finishing. Also, just trying to figure out how you want your story to go can hold you back from writing.

11) Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully I will have more stories published with thousands of veiws with the satisfaction of my accomplishments.

12) Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

If you want to write stories be committed. It will take time and it might be hard, but it will be well worth the effort. Persevere and think ahead of what you want to write so you can be better equipped to write and finish your stories.