Chapter 6: UA! Start!

Izuku sat in his room casually reading a book on biology (a subject that aided him greatly with his quirk) as The Boss and Eri had gone to the Quirk Doctor to get a professional opinion on her quirk, and Kurono was...somewhere. Izuku didn't actually know where Kurono was half the time, and more often than not it was Kurono who found him instead of the other way around, and it was the former for today.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal the resting-bitch face of Nemoto, who was holding an envelope.

"Your letter arrived from UA," He stated before chucking it on his bed and closing the door as he left. Nemoto had gone from outraged to just silently disapproving of Izuku going to UA, which by all accounts was a massive improvement in Izuku's eyes. However, what he was currently focusing on now was the envelope from UA. Izuku hesitated for a moment before quite literally pouncing on the envelope and using his quirk to open it. Out of it fell a couple pieces of paper and some weird disc – he recognized it as a newer model of a hologram disc after a second of looking – and after a couple of seconds it suddenly turned on, and Izuku jumped at the sudden voice of the man in the hologram.

"I AM HERE! AS A HOLOGRAM!" All Might yelled while wearing the ugliest mustard-yellow suit that had to exist in the world, "Young Midoriya, to say your results in the Entrance Exam were good is an understatement of your abilities. Not only did you come first in the Written Exam (good job by the way), but you also came first on the Practical Exam with a total of 78 Villain Points and 60 Rescue Points! What are Rescue Points, you may ask? Well, it'd be pretty bogus if a Hero School only judged you on how well you could hit a hunk of metal! A true hero is someone who risks their life in order to help someone, and you portrayed that with this!" All Might pointed at a screen behind him, which showed an instant replay of Izuku taking out the Zero Pointer, and then proceeding to heal the Ghost Girl.

"That right there captured the essence of being a Hero! Which is why you will be accepted to UA Hero Course in Class 1-A! Now, come Young Midoriya. This is your hero academia!" Izuku couldn't hold back the tears as he cried at the news. He kept crying until Kurono burst through the door, which startled him so much that he forgot to continue crying.

"E-Eh?" Izuku said.

"Oi, Izuku! Did you also get into UA?" Kurono asked. Izuku shakily nodded, and Kurono pumped his fist, "Oh hell yeah! It'd be boring there without you! We better call Itsuka as well to see if she made it in!" Izuku pointed at the hologram.

"No need. She came in second place," Izuku replied. Kurono came over and looked at the Top 10 as well.

Izuku Midoriya – 138 Points: 78 Villain and 60 Rescue

Itsuka Kendo – 120 Points: 60 Villain and 60 Rescue

Katsuki Bakugou – 77 Points: 77 Villain and 0 Rescue

Eijirou Kirishima – 74: 39 Villain and 35 Rescue

Reiko Yanagi – 73: 28 Villain and 45 Rescue

Ibara Shiozaki – 68: 36 Villain and 32 Rescue

Ochako Uraraka – 65: 25 Villain and 40 Rescue

Tenya Iida – 61: 52 Villain and 9 Rescue

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu – 59: 49 Villain and 10 Rescue