Chapter 7: Sparring with Senpais

Izuku entered the Shie Hassaikai Compound as usual, nodding over at the various thugs strewn about the place. It had been a relatively easy day at UA, which made sense seeing as it had been the first day. It was pretty weird seeing Pro Heroes like Present Mic talk about English though. And Eraserhead was...unique, to say nothing less.

"So, when's your first Heroics Class?" Kurono asked as they walked through the front door. Kurono's classes were apparently pretty good, and his homeroom teacher was Midnight, so, he was definitely beating Izuku at something.

"Tomorrow, I think," Izuku replied. Suddenly, a small figure came out of a doorway.

"Izuku, Kurono, I got my quirk!" Eri called out with a tiny smile. She was shortly followed by The Boss, who was wearing a smile of concern. Izuku noticed this and raised an eyebrow, and The Boss sighed.

"Izuku, come with me. Kurono, stay with Eri," He said simply before walking back into the room he just walked out of. Izuku entered as well, closing the door behind them.

"So, I'm guessing her quirk is destructive?" Izuku asked. The Boss nodded.

"It's called Rewind. From what we know she can, well, rewind any living being or object back to a previous state. When I mentioned that you studied her Quirk Strains and what you found, they basically just shrugged and gave the professional equivalent of 'figure it out yourself'," The Boss explained. Izuku's eyes widened. A quirk like that was practically unheard of, and it perhaps proved the Quirk Singularity Theory published all those years ago.

"So...are you saying she..."

"Rewinded her father out of existence? Yes," Jesus, that was one hell of a way to go. Although, Izuku had to wonder if he actually disappeared or if he just turned into a sperm cell or something.

Izuku had to look further into this quirk.

"Anyways, you can tell Kurono if he gets curious and asks. Right now, I've got to sign Eri up for some Quirk Counselling. I think your counsellor is still working, actually..." The Boss trailed off. Izuku nodded and left the room, deciding to leave the Boss to his thoughts. He opened the door to see Kurono and Eri chatting happily, and Izuku smiled.

"Hey, Eri! Wanna hear what UA is like?" Izuku asked.

The entire class was waiting in anticipation, and the reason was obvious: they were about to have their first class with All Might, the Number 1 Hero. Of course, spending 10 months near the man kind of desensitized Kendo and Izuku to him, but it was still pretty cool.

So, of course, the entire class was confused when Aizawa walked in instead of the man, the myth, the god damn legend All Might. Before anyone could ask, Aizawa was already explaining.

"All Might was supposed to be teaching you today, but his idea for the lesson made us all realize that he needs a crash course in education. Nedzu will be personally teaching him how to teach for the next 2 weeks. Until then, you'll be stuck with me," The entire class let out sounds of disappointment, but a quick flash of Erasure from Aizawa shut them up.

"Grab your costumes and get ready. I'll be waiting for you in Gym Gamma. Don't be late," Aizawa said. He then clicked a button, which caused a bunch of cases to appear from out of the wall. Any disappointment from earlier was quickly replaced by excitement as everyone clambered over to grab their case, which had been branded with their seat numbers. Izuku opted to wait until the rest were finished, along with Reiko and Tokoyami. Kendo and Iida were attempting to calm them down, but they soon gave up once they were able to grab their cases as well. Finally, they had grabbed their cases and the trio could grab their own.