Chapter 41: Moving In

Chapter 41

Izuku and the rest of 1-A stood outside the brand-new dorms, with Aizawa standing in front of them with a stern expression.

"Welcome to Heights Alliance, and before you say anything, I agree it's a stupid name, but what can you do?" He asked rhetorically, before slurping a jelly packet, "But before you go in and start on your rooms, there's something I wanted to say." Their teacher was silent for a few moments, which only built the tension up further. About 7 seconds of silence passed before he broke it.

"On the day of the Battle of Kamino, 5 students – 3 from this class – made their way to the site of the battle. Midoriya, Kendo, and Yanagi, to be precise. Now, how many of you were aware that this was happening?" Nobody raised their hands, and Aizawa hummed, "Good. Now, if the situation had been different, those three would have been expelled. But, despite the blatant disregard for not only the rules but the law, they were able to assist in a way that was both helpful and inobtrusive, and as such all I will do is put them under House Arrest for a week once the summer holidays end." Izuku, Reiko, and Kendo were all surprised at the outcome, but considering the consequences they had just dodged none of them were that upset at being put under house arrest. Aizawa looked at the students again before turning around

"Alright, I've talked long enough. You can now enter the dorms." Without another word, a tidal wave of students rushed through the doors of the dorm, all except for five, who walked at a leisurely pace

"You truly risked your necks? At that battlefield? I'm surprised you lived to tell the tale." Tokoyami said, subconsciously scratching his new prosthetic beak. It was well-made, but you could still see a jagged seam between what remained of his old beak and the new beak.

"Looking back, it was kinda stupid-," Izuku replied, before being cut off by Kendo.

"I'd say it was suicidal." She amended.

"I mean, it did work and I was rescued thanks to your efforts, so I can't really say it was awful." Momo admitted, looking nervously at the ground.

"Just because it works doesn't mean it's good." Kendo countered. As the two began arguing, Tokoyami decided to speed past his friends and head into the dorms, while Izuku looked over at Reiko.

"You good, Reiko?" He asked, causing her to snap out of whatever she was thinking.

"Hm? Ah, yes, I am quite fine, I was simply lost within my thoughts..." She replied, and although Izuku didn't completely buy it he accepted the response and followed Tokoyami into the dorms, with Reiko right beside him. He liked the more modest style of the building, it made it more homely, if that made any sense. The...wait, who the hell was that guy with the big lips? Like, Izuku knew he should probably know all his classmates, but he genuinely couldn't remember the guy. Wait, wasn't it Sato? Yeah! With the ugly yellow costume! Anyways, Sato was already checking out the kitchen, while Kaminari and Kirishima were flicking through the channels on the TV, with small sentences being cut off each time they did.

"Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have-,"

"Furthermore, I consider that Carthage-,"

"I put on my robe and wizard hat-,"

"And the Saitama Seibu Lions are-,"

"Actually, keep this on, Kaminari, I wanna watch this." Kirishima said, sitting on the couch, while Kaminari looked back at him.

"Don't we have to organize our rooms and stuff?" He asked, which Kirishima groaned at as he sunk into the couch.

"Alright, fine, we can watch baseball later I guess..." He grumbled before getting off the couch while Kaminari switched off the TV. Izuku realized he had a room to get to, and he was walking off to find it before realizing something.