Chapter 24: Gaming :)

Chapter 24

The Kuronomobile did a perfect skid into a parking spot outside the address that Reiko had given him, and Kurono looked at Izuku over the back of the seat.

"Are you ready, Izuku?" Kurono asked. Izuku, to be painfully honest, was not ready. He'd never gone in a girl's room before! This felt like some crazy odyssey to another dimension for him! Despite these feelings, however, Izuku nodded. Kurono smiled and set a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "Good. Now, have you got everything? Textbooks, exercise books, pens, condoms, all that?" Izuku choked on his saliva when Kurono said that last one, and Kurono seemed to relish in that fact. With a hurried goodbye, Izuku got out of the car, which Kurono immediately drove off in, leaving Izuku all alone.

"I'm starting to regret this..." Izuku muttered as he shakily made his way to the doors of the apartment complex. However, he didn't regret it because of any negative feelings towards Reiko; it was ludicrous he could even have negative thoughts of Reiko! No, he regretted it because he was dangerously nervous. What if he embarrassed himself? What if he smelled weird? What if Reiko spontaneously decided he was a piece of shit?

These thoughts continued as he made his way up the complex stairs, and before he knew it, he was outside of Reiko's apartment. He took a deep breath in and out before lifting his hand to the door and giving it a swift knock. On the third knock, however, the door opened on its own, and the apartment inside was completely dark.

"R-Reiko?" Izuku called out, stepping into the apartment. He pulled his shoes off at the door, because even if something was wrong, he wasn't going to dirty up her apartment. Looking around, he couldn't see anything, so he reached for his phone and turned on the flashlight.

Only to shine it on Reiko, who was eating a cup of instant ramen in the kitchen, wearing a baggy hoodie and what he sincerely hoped were just short shorts, as he couldn't see anything below the low bottom of the hoodie. She had a pair of headphones on as well, which Izuku assumed were playing some kind of music.

"Ah." Reiko said. She then dashed away at lightning speed, slamming a door shut behind her. Izuku simply stood there in disbelief. What exactly had he just witnessed?

"Idiot." Reiko muttered, banging her head against the wall.

"Dumbass." She hissed, once again banging her head on the wall.

"Missing link between concrete and humans." She moaned, now banging her head against the floor. Just kidding, it was still the wall. Reiko continued to do this, painfully aware of how she had just messed up. She didn't mean to spend the whole night gaming! It just...kind of happened, and she lost track of time. She supposed that was what happened when you don't let in natural sunlight.

She groaned as she realized that she could have avoided this by not wearing her headphones. Or by having that stupid door fixed. Unfortunately, her damn landlord wouldn't budge on having it fixed, so she was stuck with a permanently unlocked, constantly opening on-it's-own door. And why did she have to be such a slob? It would have been 100x better if she'd been wearing regular pants instead of literally just underwear! God, she hoped that the hoodie had hidden that fact, otherwise she was sure Izuku would hate her.

Izuku.

She snapped her head up. She had to change her outfit, now! He probably wasn't there anymore, but on the off chance that he was, she needed to look her absolute best! She tore her wardrobe open, only to deflate as she realized she only owned hoodies and tracksuit pants. Damn her and her lazy dressing style! She didn't know what was worse, only owning these types of clothes or owning these types of clothes while having a mother who literally designs clothes for a living. Hell, Reiko even knew how to coordinate an outfit! She just...never applied it on herself is all.