Chapter 33: Captive

~•×•~

~•×•~

You kept your mouth shut in defeat. For the past hour, you were quiet, blind folded, hands bound. They did not cover your mouth surprisingly. Your eyes are deprived so your sense of hearing tries to make up for it. For the most part, you could only hear soft chatters but you know they're just close. You pray that they aren't who you think they are. Your blood boils but you're nervous.

You hear their boots rustle as they stood quite abruptly. Their chairs banging to the ground. You hear more men come in and you instantly knew the moment one of them speak.

"What the fuck is this?!" Yoongi growled in anger.

The hairs on your arms stand, goosebumps cover your skin at the sound of him angry.

Yoongi

Why is the king of the north outside of the walls? How carefree is he?

"Your majesty, it was his idea," the man said, pointing the blame on him.

"I never told you to abduct anyone! I just told you to distract people so we could grab some vaccines. How hard is it ot follow my instructions?" Yoongi is angry.

Both men shake in fear.

Seriously? What were they thinking anyway?

Grab vaccines? He meant steal from the southern kingdom. This is South's money. How dare he!

"You! Two of you. Deal with this!"  Yoongi was about to exit in anger. He got what he wanted, a couple of vaccines.

"Theif," you spat, halting Yoongi fr his tracks.

He slowly looks back to you who's back is turnt against him. He walks to you and immediately sighs in relief. He was about to remove the blindfolds but he stop him.

"I'd rather not see you," you quietly said.

Yoongi's hand stops mid air. In defeat, he drops his hand.

Your heart is beating so fast, not with excitement but with anger.

"I'm sorry it had to be you," he answers you.

Both your exchange of conversation were out of everyone's earshots. So you confidently spoke.

"Bring hack the vaccines. Those are not yours. You did not work hard for those," you warned.

"Your people need them,"

"They are not my people. How many times do I have to tell you that?" You grit.