Chapter 36: I Know Everything

~•×•~

~•×•~

You thought it would be yours and the king's engagement that will be celebrated first in this ball room but you were wrong. You feel like an idiot to even think that in the first place. You haven't even accepted the proposal. What were you thinking?

Jungkook had it all planned.

You thought to yourself.

Although you were wearing something sparkly and flowy and obviously special from the rest of the guests, you felt nothing. Even though you were standing next to the king, you felt like you were no one. You just stand there and watch the other guests enjoy the celebration ball for Jungkook and Ella who are currently accepting congratulatory gifts and advices from people who came.

Royals and nobles of many lands came to celebrate. Jimin is here with his parents, the king and the queen. After greeting the couple, he made a bee line to you. Excused you from king Taehyung and took you outside and into the terraces. With your arm through his, you hold tightly.

"Hooo, chilly," you mutter under your breath earning a chuckle from Jimin.

"Apologies for bringing you out here but it seems like you were going to faint inside from holding your breath," he comments.

You both stop at the concrete railings but you did not let go.

"Did I?" You ask him.

He nods.

"I don't know about the others but you seem a little different today. Maybe just me though. I haven't seen you in a long time," he adds.

You don't know why he's being extra chatty today. He isn't the type to chat a lot.

"Do I look more royal now?" You kidded.

Jimin looks at you and giggles.

"With you hair pinned up? Yup, yup," he nodded.

You jokingly shove him to the side and smile.

"By the way, I don't know if you knew some nobles outside the South but someone I meet overseas has asked me about you," Jimin starts.

Your eyes grew a bit wide. You do not like where this is going.

"Sir Jin from the East?" Jimin added.

You felt a relief at that.

You nodded gently.

"Yeah, I know him. He's a ...... a friend," you answered.