Chapter 43: Consummate

~•×•~

~•×•~

The moon is shining bright tonight. After a very long and exhausting celebration, you and the king finally have yourselves alone. You smooth down your silk slip dress for tonight which Eli pushes you to wear. Its a simple white, cowl slip nighties that came with your wedding gown. It has thin straps that hangs from your shoulders. Your skin is exposed and you felt indiffirent in it. Although you love the feel of the fabric against your skin. You exit Taehyung's ensuit bathroom and into his large solar. This is the first time you entered his room and it is quite luxurious. Just fit for a king.

Taehyung sips on his tea, he's also wearing his white, silk night wear that's almost see through. It came as a set from the tailor. He lifts his head up to see your figure walking towards him on his couch. He gulps the tea slowly and places the tea cup back to it's liner plate. He smiles at you, eyes dancing at the sight of your glorious body.

"What a lovely wife," he comments making you smile from ear to ear.

"You think so?" You ask him, stopping by the couch that's infront of him and takes your seat.

He stands up and walks to you, settled in beside you and kisses you.

"Ofcourse, I know it. I can see it, I can touch it," he said and places his hand to your waist.

You release a breath that fanned his face gently. The scent of your shower soap enters his nostrils. Warm, vanilla scent settles in his senses. He comes near your neck and inhales deeply wanting more of you.

"Are you exhausted sweetheart?" He asks beside your ear, ticklish but it excites you immediately.

"No your majesty," you tell him.

He plants soft wet kisses to your neck and then moves to kiss you. Slow and burning, tongue inviting. His hand pulls you closer to him by your waist without pulling away from the kiss. Your breaths mingle with each other.