Chapter-7

Months have passed since the Archerons started their own system of education along with their friends

    Months have passed since the Archerons started their own system of education along with their friends.To say they Xander was distracted will be an understatement. He will completely lose himself when the village children are here.

"Plant your feet wide, Robert" Xander said as helped the boy. "Ok, Mr.Archeron" Robert grinned as he adjusted his position.

"Ok everybody your class today is over. Go home and take some rest and prepare for your tomorrow lesson. You all did good today" Xander said grinning from ear to ear. "Can I just stay here a bit longer, Mr.Archeron" asked Robert as he played with the hem of his tunic. "What class do you have tomorrow Robert?" asked Xander as he crouched in front of the small boy.
"I have reading with Ms.Archeron" he hesitated as he looked down. "Well Robert I would love to have you spend some more time here. But if you didn't do your reading Nesta would kill me" Xander said as he ruffled his hair. Robert sighed and nodded his head. Xander escorted the boy to the front to send him home.

When they reached the front he saw his sister's talking with a highborn lady. No. Not a highborn lady. Feyre.
"Feyre" Xander called his throat burning. Feyre's head whipped to see her brother. Xander and Feyre moved swiftly . They both embraced each other without caring how they looked in front of others.

Feyre can see the visible changes in her brother. He is at least a few inches grown. His muscles were becoming more prominent. He is fine young man who can make any woman fall for him. "Hello, Xander" Feyre whispered as she released her brother. Xander cheeks were tear strained as he laughed through it.
"You're back" he said as he wiped his cheeks. Xander couldn't believe it. She is back. Back from wherever the hell that beast took her. She is safe and she looked healthy. Her cheeks were full and she had put some body muscles. With a bit of training she can even take him down.

"Yes I am" she said as she smiled. "Robert darling you should go home. Your mother will be waiting for you" said Elain as she saw the boy lurking behind Xander. "Yes, Ms.Archeron" Robert sighed. Feyre raised her eyebrows. "Goodbye Mr.Archeron. Thank you for the lesson" the boy said as he looked at Xander. "Goodbye buddy. Don't forget to do your reading. Nesta would kill me if you did" Xander shouted as the boy started running. Nesta hit her brother's head.
"Ouch" Xander hissed as he rubbed his head. "He is terrified of you, Nes" he told as he smiled. Nesta just rolled her eyes. "What just happened?" Asked Feyre confused by the whole act. "Oh you don't know. Well Xander  has finally proved that he has some brain" said Elain. Xander's jaw practically dropped to ground as he heard his sister's word. "Run" was the only thing he said. Before he can lunge forward, Nesta grabbed the back of his tunic and stopped him. "Children, we should go in" she said still holding her brother's tunic. "Who are you calling children?" Xander asked like he was offended. At that both Feyre and Nesta raised their eyebrows. Xander scoffed in disbelief and turned towards his twin sister. "This is not over my darling sister" he said as his lips formed a wicked grin. Elain sputtered.
"Wow" was the only thing Feyre can say when she heard what Xander and her family has been doing. "You did all of this?" asked Feyre as she looked at her little brother. "Most of it" Xander shrugged his shoulders. "And what do you teach?" Feyre asked as she sipped on tea. "I teach them basic defences along with Gavin. Elain about gardening. Issac teaches farming. Nesta teaches them how to read. Of course I will be there when she does that because the children are terrified of her" Xander said as he grinned. Nesta again hit Xander on his head. "Will you please stop doing it?" Asked Xander as he rubbed his head. It was Nesta's time to give him a feline smile.

    Soon their father came home and he wept at the sight of Feyre. He indeed order a ball in her honour. Xander looked at his family as they ate dinner. They were happy finally. His eyes locked with Nesta swimming with questions. She shook her head telling him not to ask anything to Feyre. He gave her a subtle nod. That night Feyre and him slept in his chambers. Peacefully.

    Feyre invented stories about her time at aunt Ripleigh's house. About how she read to her and nursed her. Whenever Elain asked her about it Xander eyes would lock with Nesta's automatically. Begging her to let him ask her. She would refuse every single time.

    "These bulbs" Elain said as she pointed with the gloved hand to a cluster of purple and white flowers "came all the way from the tulips fields of the continent. Father promised that next spring he'll take me to see them. He claims that for mile after mile, there's nothing but these flowers" she patted the rich black soil. Half of the children are with Issac in his farm and the other half are with Nesta inside the house doing reading. Xander lounged in the chair near her. His hands rested behind his head as he looked like he was sleeping.

    "You should come with me," Elain continued. "Nesta won't go, be a she says she doesn't want to risk the sea crossing, but you and I maybe the sleeping idiot ......... oh, we'd have fun, wouldn't we?"

    " A real fun it would be. We can even chase butterflies and dragon flies in the fields" Xander said as he opened his eyes. Elain just rolled his eyes. Xander shifted in his chair to look at Feyre. "I think I'd love to see the continent" said Feyre as she glanced at Elain. "Well if you two are going to saunter around the continent I need to be there to" Xander said as he sat up and stretched his limbs. "For what brother?" Asked Elain as she removed her gloves. "To protect you both of course" said Xander as he looked at Feyre. Questions dancing in the tip of his tongue. "Oh almighty Xander" mocked Elain as she washed her hands. Xander just rolled his eyes.

    "I am just surprised that there aren't any suitors lining upon the door begging for your hand." Feyre diverted the direction of talking not knowing what's going on in her brother's mind. She told her about the way townsfolk has been talking to them about Nesta's strange behaviour. "And also Xander would taunt anyone who asks me for dance. He would just watch them like hawk till they become nervous and start sputtering" she explained as she sat beside Xander. "It's amusing to watch you know them acting like they are not afraid?" Xander smiled. Soon the siblings went in and their days went like this.

    One day Feyre, Xander and Nesta all were in the garden where Feyre was helping Elain to tend her plants. Elain went in after to tell the maids to start preparing for the ball her father throwing in two days. Feyre was washing her hands.

    "Even if you wash them, there'd be no hiding it," Nesta said as she watched her. "You need to wear a gloves to fit in" she scrunched her nose. "Maybe I don't want to fit in" Feyre swiftly replied as she wiped her hands.
    "Then why are you here?" A sharp cold question. "Nes" Xander said in a warning tone. "It's my home, isn't it?" Feyre asked as she stood up. "It's not. Your home is far away" Nesta said as she glanced at her. Xander gulped hard.
"Aunt Ripleigh's house......"
"There is no aunt Ripleigh" Nesta reached into her pocket and threw the piece of dinner table which was ripped that night on the ground.
"Your beast's little trick didn't work on me" she paused "And Xander fought through the glamour next morning" she said. Feyre glanced at Xander and he just nodded his head.

     "He went to pyrithian to find you" Nesta said gesturing to Xander. "You went to pyrithian to find me?" Feyre asked her brother. "Only to the wall" he said as he looked at Nesta. "Not once. he went there again and again in hopes of finding a way through it" she said as she looked at her brother. Feyre rushed into Xander's arms and hugged him. Xander cried in relief for the first time since Feyre came back. She told them everything about what happened at the spring court. Xander just hugged her and Nesta stared at her for a long time before asking her to teach her paint.