Chapter-30

Azriel woke up earlier than Xander

Azriel woke up earlier than Xander. It's normal. But today it's different. Xander didn't stir in his sleep last night. Which meant he didn't have any nightmares. He was a messy sleeper. But Azriel would lock his arms around Xander's chest and cage him to his own body at some point in night.
That's how he woke up this morning. Azriel's eyes trailed down Xander's sleeping form. His golden brown hair messy and his mouth slightly agape, he looked peaceful. Their bodies were flush against one other. Only separated by the thin black underwear they were wearing. Yes they were wearing matching underwear.
Sunlight poured in through the thin closed curtains straight onto Xander's sharp beautiful face, making him squint. Azriel unfolded his wings hastily and draped it over his mate. The sun rays made contact with his membranous wings and casted a light blue glow on Xander's face.
Mother he was happy.
Azriel never thought he would be happy in his life. He thought he didn't deserve to be happy. Was he glad he is wrong? Xander proved him that he deserves it. Deserve him. They are a family, and they will be a family forever.
Azriel thought he knew what love was. But when Xander started loving him, he found a new definition for love. Love. A single thing which could destroy a whole being. Wars had been waged based on love, songs has been sung, paintings has been done. It all seemed so small in front of what he was feeling for the sleeping beauty. He didn't care about war, he didn't care about work, he didn't care about scars. All he cared about was this moment, where he could hold his mate close to his chest and feel the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest. Seeing his beautiful face without any burden.
Xander's eyes fluttered as he snuggled deep into Azriel's chest. Azriel's grin widened.
"Good morning, minxie," Azriel peppered kisses on his shoulders and neck.
"Were you watching me sleep, shadow singer?" Xander grinned.
Azriel shifted them so that Xander was straddling him. "Maybe," he whispered. Azriel's hand combed Xander's messy hair and smoothed them out. Xander leaned down and kissed Azriel. Just like that they got lost in each other.
"Good morning, love birds," Cassian said in a sing song voice as soon as they landed on the training ring. They were an hour late for the training.
"Your late," Cassian smirked. "Blame your brother," Xander said and started wrapping his arms. Cassian laughed and wrapped his own hands.
"You ready?" Cassian asked him when Xander stepped into the ring. "Actually he will sparing with me today," Azriel told him. Xander squinted his eyes at him. Cassian looked between both of them. "Didn't get enough this morning?"
Both Xander and Azriel glared at him. Cassian rose his hands in surrender.
"You sure you want to do this, shadow singer?"
"Let's do it minxie," with that Azriel lunged forward. Xander raised his arms in time to block his hit.
Duck.
Hit.
Block.
These were things Xander and Azriel were doing for the past hour. Cassian got bored at some point and left the training ring. It was only him and Xander now.
Xander smirked as he shrugged off his tank top. Letting the sweat damp material fall to the ground. Azriel's eyes darted to all the hard ridges of his body. He gained some weight since coming here. His muscles gained shape. He was back to his former glory.
When he met his smirking eyes, Azriel took that as a challenge. He took off his own shirt and immediately felt Xander's eyes on him. Xander's devoured the half naked Illyrian standing in front of him.
"Those tattoos make you look hotter than any one I ever know," Xander told him as Azriel ducked under his leg. Azriel grinned.
"I can tattoo you, if you want," he offered.
"You can do that?" Xander asked eyes excited. This caused him to lose concentration and take a hit to his side.
"Ooof," he panted as Azriel landed a hit.
"I am a torture master darling, I know how to do a tattoo," Azriel told him. Xander gave him a look and spun around aimed his leg to his jaw. Azriel caught his leg and tugged him up making Xander fall to the ground along with Azriel.
"So are you ever going to take me to that torture chamber of yours?" He asked Azriel trying to get out of his grip.
"Do you want to go to that torture chamber of mine?" Azriel asked him struggling to hold him still.
"Of course I want to. You are hot as hell when you become that broody shadow singer and torture master. I couldn't contain myself whenever you give a debrief to Rhys," Xander told him and flipped them. Now he was the one who is above Azriel. He threw his legs over his abdomen and straddled him.
"Oh, yeah? What would you do when you meet the torture master of night court?" Azriel asked pressing his hard length into Xander.
"I will let him do anything he wants," Xander pinned Azriel's hand above his head. He leaned down and pressed back on Azriel's hard length. His own member stiffening and that scent of him started to suffocate Azriel.
"Then he will be the happiest torturer in the history," Azriel told him right before slamming his lips against Xander.
"Although the travel to the court of nightmares will be a long one," Xander added. Azriel sat up and snaked his hands around Xander's waist. Xander's hand went around his neck and started playing with the tip of his wings.
"Then I will add a torture chamber to the list of rooms we will have to build in our house," Azriel grinned. Like a full on grin with his teeth and all.
"That would be awesome," Xander grinned back. Azriel's shadow took them to where they wanted to go. To their room.

                                                ~~~~~~
Sun was low on the horizon when Xander woke up. He threw the cover off of his body and stretched his muscles. Azriel has been pressing on the flexibility of his body and using it to his full advantage. The bones on his hip popped as he twisted around.
He was alone in the town house. Rhys has to take care of some high lord business. Azriel is doing some spymaster shit. Mor is in court of nightmares. Cassian is doing whatever he does. And he is scared to ask Amren what she is doing. So he was alone.
Xander took a hot bath and relaxed in it while sipping a glass of wine. He sighed as the hot water soothed his aching muscles. He has to find a way to tell Azriel and the others what happened in the cauldron. And he soon has to find it.
Xander wandered around the town house without nothing better to do. He broke into Rhys's office and set a trap for him. Suffice to say that Rhys is going to be drenched the moment he opens the door to his office.
He peered into every single room and found out what is in it. And that is how he found the grand black piano. The piano was placed near the balcony of one of the rooms. It's surface reflecting the candle light. Xander's hand ghosted over the keys as he felt them. He felt the keys for the first time since he has been became fae.
Azriel's voice sang in his ear. Xander's eyes watered as he sat on the stool and pressed the key to the first note. The music reverberated through the silent house. The air stilled and birds stopped their chirping. Crashing waves halted as Xander let his hand glide through the keys and got lost in the music. Note after note left his fingers and filled the house. Xander let it all go. He let everything that is holding him back. He let his life as a mortal go. He let it all go. He felt his lung expanding and he could finally get a full breath in.
He let his hands fall to his sides and opened his eyes. Only to find his mate standing opposite to him with a large smile on his face. Xander's face broke out into a large smile and he jumped into Azriel's arms. Azriel kissed him without hesitation.

Kissing Azriel felt different today. It wasn't rushed or the hunger they have for each other all the time. It was census. It was like he was having an out of the body experience. Their hard cock ground against one another.
Xander did quick work of discarding Azriel's shirt and his pants and underwear soon followed. His own dress founds it's way to the ground. When he tried to get on his knees to suck Azriel's cock, Azriel lifted him off the ground and wrapped his legs around his strong waist. He marched to the sofa in the balcony and sat on it with Xander in his arms. He poured oil in his hands rubbed it down the length of his cock and Xander's hole.
Xander moaned at the sensation of Azriel's fingers entering his hole. Azriel held him close to his chest with one hand and used the other to finger him. Their cocks trapped between their bodies grinding against each other, begging for more friction.
Azriel never stopped kissing him. His tongue hungry for him, he trailed down the length of his jaw. Xander arched his back and pressed into Azriel's and threw his head back. Azriel's teeth slightly scraped his rose nipples. Xander gripped Azriel's shoulder and manoeuvred himself to kiss Azriel.
Azriel lifted him and aimed his cock directly at his hole. Xander pushed down at the same time Azriel pushed up. His ring muscles groaned at the sheer size of his mate's cock. A loud moaned escaped his mouth when Azriel was inside him fully.
When Azriel circled his hip the head of his cock stabbed on his prostate. Xander's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Azriel continued to circle his hip and stimulated his prostate.
There was no rush at the moment. No begging, no talking and they didn't have to talk. Because they were connected at the level where conversation wasn't necessary to know what the other was thinking.
Xander rocked back and forth causing Azriel to let out a loud moan. He angled his rocking so that Azriel would hit him in his prostate every single time.
His tongue danced along with Azriel's with their moans as music. Without touching his cock Xander started shooting all over his and and Azriel's. The clenching of his hole caused Azriel to come undone inside him. They sat there in nearly dark sky, kissing each other and feeling each other up and down.
"I am proud of you, minxie," Azriel voice dropped an octave and became deeper than usual.
"I love you, shadow singer," Xander grinned.
"I love you more, my little minx," Azriel's laughter echoed across the halls of town house. The sound foreign to the walls. Only Xander could make him act like a lost puppy.