Chapter-26

"It feels weird," Xander told Azriel

"It feels weird," Xander told Azriel. "What feels weird, minx?" Azriel asked him.
"Seeing you wearing clothes after four days," Xander laughed.

Four days and four nights. That's how long they both have been in staying in the cabin. And doing, well doing things. Azriel groaned as he buttoned his black shirt. "Don't say things like that, minx," Azriel told him as he tugged on the leather jacket. "Why? Are you getting flustered shadow singer?" Xander asked. His brown hair was messy as he combed it with his hand. "Oh trust me Xander I am getting beyond flustered," Azriel told him.

Xander laughed when he smelled Azriel's arousal. He turned around and saw Azriel leaning against the doorframe. His bulging arms crossed over his firm chest. "We aren't going to get tired are we?" Xander asked as he snaked his hands around Azriel's neck. "No I think we aren't. I hope we don't," Azriel told him as he gripped Xander's waist. "Good. Because I want you inside of me as soon as we reach home," Xander whispered and licked Azriel's earlobe. Azriel growled as he rubbed his hard cock against Xander. "Mother the things I want to do to that potty mouth of yours," Azriel groaned. "Didn't you do those things to me shadow singer?" Xander asked him. His hands were rubbing Azriel's nape and his nails scraped against Azriel's neck.

Azriel's dark chuckle sent jolts of electricity straight to his cock. "Trust me, my love. I haven't even scratched the surface of things I want to do to you," Azriel told him and nibbled on his neck. "We haven't even had shadow play yet," he told him. "What is shadow play?" Xander asked him. "Action speaks louder minx. Suffice to say that you will definitely be tried after that," Azriel smiled.
"Mother save me," Xander exclaimed as Azriel backed him upto the window swill.
Azriel worked fast on Xander's belt and pants and it pooled around Xander's ankles. "Az we are gonna be late," he groaned. Azriel's finger worked fast on his hole as his own hands drifted down to Azriel's hard cock.
"They can wait a bit longer minx," Azriel told him and enetered into him one swift motion. But they didn't make haste. They went another two rounds before they decided to temporarily pause.

"Ready?" Azriel asked him. They were standing outside of the cabin and looking at the rolling hills. "Yep," Xander told him and jumped into Azriel's arms. Azriel shot up into the sky and the streets of Velaris came into his view. It was his home. He was with his mate. His mate. Gods he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have an amazing, strong and brave male as his mate. He would fight armies and kings to be with him. He most definitely would.

They both landed on the balcony of townhouse. Azriel let him down with a firm kiss to his lips. Xander laughed into the kiss. They approached the dining hall where everyone was already waiting for them. Xander's gaze travelled around all of them. He tensed as he felt their eyes land on Azriel. He didn't know why he was jealous. But they were their family. He couldn't get jealous of them.

"Do not say whatever you are going to say," he told Cassian as soon as he saw a sly grin in his face. Cassian's face dropped when he heard Xander say that.
"Good morning," he told them as him and Azriel sat next to each other. "Good morning indeed," Mor mumbled. Soon they filled themselves a plate for each and started their breakfast. The tension in the room was vey thick. Xander felt it weigh down on his shoulders.