Chlater-33

"I will meet you inside," Xander told Rhys as he jumped out of his arms

"I will meet you inside," Xander told Rhys as he jumped out of his arms. Rhys nodded his head and entered the house of wind through the sliding glass doors. Azriel walked towards him with a smile on his face. He looked spectacular this eve. He always looked spectacular. But tonight though he had this glow to him that seemed flow out of him like rays of sun shine.

"Hey minxie," he slid his hands around Xander's waist and pulled him closer. Xander shied into his chest and let his own shadows free. Both of their shadows danced around them excitedly. "I want to take you somewhere after dinner. You up?" Azriel asked him as he kissed Xander's hairline. "Sure," Xander propped his chin on Azriel's broad chest and looked into those lovely hazel eyes of his mate. He got lost in the love of them and became high in the affection they held. He couldn't have asked for better.
"Amren should not have said those things," Azriel tucked Xander's hair behind his ear and cupped his cheeks. His thumbs drawing lazy circles on his cheeks.
"It's fine. I am fighting a losing battle," Xander told him. He wasn't referring to his struggle with Amren. He was talking about his twin sister.

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me," Azriel told him. "We will find a way, minxie. We will find a way together. Remember it's we, not you alone. You are never going to be alone. I promise my love," Azriel let his lips flutter over Xander's.

Xander looked at Azriel. Something flashed in the latter's eyes. Pain. Not his pain. His mate's pain. Together. They were together. They would do everything together.

"I want to marry you," Xander told him suddenly. Azriel choked on his spit. "What?"
"I said I want to marry you," he repeated again. Azriel searched his eyes for any indication that he was kidding. He found none.
"You want me to go and find a priestess now?"
"No not now. But sooner. I want you to be mine in everything. And I want to be yours in everything."

"Sweetheart you are my everything. And I don't need a ring and some priestess's word to be yours. I am yours from the moment I met you. I am yours from the moment you hurled that dagger at my high lord and threatened to skin us alive. I am yours," Azriel had a smile on his face. And just like that Xander fell in love all over again.

"You make it so much easier, you know," Xander waved his fingers between them. "Love you is like an instinct Az. Like breathing. Every breath leaving me sings your name shadow singer. And I swear on everything that is holy that I am the luckiest male in the world. I must have done something right in past lives to have this. Have you."
"You are everything I thought I didn't need and mother am I glad I was wrong. You are in my heart minxie," Azriel placed Xander's palm over his heart, "my blood, my bones and being. My very own soul. And I wouldn't trade it for the world, my love."

Xander was in love. He wondered even if he could use such name as love to describe what he has for the shadow singer. Something so strong couldn't be explained in a single word. Love. It was beyond them. It was beyond the world. It was beyond everything. It was what they were for each other. Everything. Xander leaned up and kissed Azriel's lips. He felt Azriel relax immediately. And it was time. It was time for Xander to tell Azriel everything. If he couldn't tell everyone about it. He would tell his mate. And tonight he would do it.