Chapter-12

Xander stirred in his sleep when he heard loud banging on his doors

Xander stirred in his sleep when he heard loud banging on his doors. He groaned and moved the comforter just below his eyes so he can get a peek on the clock. "Fuck" he cursed when he saw that it was ten in the morning. The mortal queens would be arriving within an hour. He had to make haste and get ready quickly. "Coming" he shouted to the person on the other end of the door.

He was very busy these past few days. Sending each every detail of his house to the mortal queens along with Azriel. Continuing his training for the boys and classes for the children he hasn't caught his breath.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He asked Nesta who was looking like she wants to strangle her brother. "I have been standing for ten minutes and banging on your door you baboon" Nesta seethed. Xander cringed. Did he sleep like a dead man? "I am sorry" he mumbled. "Go and get ready they will be hear soon" Nesta said and turned around. Xander closed his door and went to bath tub.

Feyre arrived along with her companion earlier than the family expected. She was hoping that she could introduce Mor to her family. But both Nesta and Elain seemed too tense for the introduction. She didn't know where Xander was. "Where is Xander?" She asked her sister. Azriel's shadows stilled for a moment as Azriel's breath hitched. His eyes were constantly drifting to the staircase for the arrival of Xander. Even though his shadows told him he was in bath. "He just woke up that idiot" Nesta informed her sister.

"Don't Nesta" Elain pleaded her sister. "He scarcely getting sleep these days. Between training, tutoring and taking care of affairs father left behind he is truly exhausting himself" Elain defended her twin. One can't live without the other. Feyre smiled. "It's not a problem" Rhysand smiled at them.

Thundering footsteps echoed all around the house. Xander was making his way downstairs. "I am sorry. I am sorry" he shouted as he descended the final few steps. Azriel's shadows went into frenzy when he beheld Xander's attire. Clad in all black suit with a blue pocket square. Blue like his siphons. Xander could beat the grace of any high lord. The moment Xander turned around his shadows started screaming.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.
Mate.

He fought an internal battle and controlled their movement a little not fully though. The scent in the room shifted as Xander smiled at him. "Hello Azriel" he greeted him. Azriel's heart thundered in its cage begging to be let free. He wants nothing more other than to get on his knees and worship Xander inch by inch. Azriel bowed his head in greeting.
Mate.
Ours.

Rhysand thought Xander rivalled him at pulling on an all black clad outfit. Rhysand nostrils flared as he looked between Xander and Azriel. His eyes bulged out of its socket when he smelled the mating bond between them. He looked at Azriel. Azriel just nodded his head once.

"Hello sister" Xander hugged Feyre. She kissed his cheek. "I didn't know we were playing dress up" he said as he flicked diadem on her head. "You don't need to dress up to look like a king Xander" Feyre told her brother. "Thank you Feyre" he smiled.