Chapter-24

Warning: Mature content ahead

"Say it again," Azriel's voice rasped.
"I love you, shadow singer."
"Mother I could survive from that alone," Azriel said as he gripped Xander's cheeks and pressed his lips against his. Xander moaned into the kiss as he moved his hips against Azriel's growing cock. His own cock was pulsing inside his pants.

Xander fumbled to unbutton Azriel's shirt. He became frustrated and tore the shirt right off Azriel's body. Azriel's dark chuckle sent jolts of power through his body. With a flick of Azriel's wrist both of their dresses were shredded to pieces. Xander gave a contended shy when he felt Azriel's hard body against him.

Xander's hands immediately started wandering Azriel's body. He traced the intricate tattoos spreading all through out his upper body. Azriel shivered under the cold touch of Xander's finger. They both started grinding against each other. Azriel placed kissed along Xander's jaw and sucked on his collarbone.
"Az," Xander moaned.
"A little louder, my love," Az whispered.
Xander's words were incoherent as Azriel's hands moved to his chest and played with his nipples. Azriel suddenly halted in his movement. His hands shook as he saw them against Xander's flawless body. Azriel shook himself out of his shock and resumed his assault on his mate's nipples. He can do this. For his mate. He will love himself. All of him.

Azriel lowered him onto the grass ground and covered Xander's slender body with his own larger one. Xander's fingers moved along the hard ridges of Azriel's abs. He felt each and everyone of them as Azriel continued his search on Xander's chest. Xander's hands crept down and down. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when he felt Azriel's hard cock.
"Az" he whispered worry evident in his voice.
"Don't worry. I will make it fit," Azriel assured him. "Now you can attest to the fact that I have the biggest wingspan," Azriel told him with a cocky smirk on his face.
Xander just laughed. His laughter soon turned into a loud gasp when he felt Azriel's tongue flicking on his nipple. Azriel alternated between both of his nipples and gave them both attention equally.

Azriel kissed down Xander's barely visible abs and reached were he needed Azriel desperately. His cock was leaking on his abs. Azriel darted his tongue and tentatively licked Xander's release. Xander's back arched involuntarily. Azriel hummed as his tongue lapped on Xander's release.

Xander's release tasted like fucking heaven. He was Azriel's very own aphrodisiac. The fae bane of his heart and very soul. Azriel's eyes rolled back inside his head as he became drunk on Xander. He barely scratched the surface of what he was going to do to him but he was already loosing control.

"Az, please," the desperation in Xander's voice made his cock swell more. He couldn't wait anymore. He kissed Xander's pelvic bone on each sides and licked the glistening head of his cock. Azriel groaned as more of Xander's release filled his taste buds. He sucked on the head and gathered all of his release in his mouth.