Chapter-20

Azriel's cries of pleasure pierced the silence of his room as he shot his load for fourth since his stroll around the Velaris with Xander

Azriel's cries of pleasure pierced the silence of his room as he shot his load for fourth since his stroll around the Velaris with Xander. Every time he comes down from his high, his shadows would curl around his ear and whisper what they were going to do to Xander. It will send jolts of electricity straight to his cock. Causing it to get erect again despite shooting his load just now.

Azriel laid there breathing heavily. His own release drenched his abs and chest. His hands laying limply at his sides. His breathing seemed like it wasn't going to slow down any time soon. A single shadow climbed its way up. "Please no more," he moaned. Alas his cried just reached deaf ears.

Do you want to call our mate and ask him to lick you clean shadow singer?
Do you want to feel how his tongue would feel when he laps on our juices?
Do you want to taste our own release on his tongue while kissing him?

The cauldron forsaken shadow hissed in his ears. Azriel groaned as his cock became hard again. He fisted his cock and started stroking it in fast pace. Images of his cock disappearing inside Xander's mouth and his lips wrapped around the head of his cock made him shoot stream after stream of cum onto his stomach.

Azriel occasionally caressed the mating bond to let Xander know that he is not alone in his nightmares. He knew. Azriel knew Xander was having nightmares. But Rhys told him to take care of his health first and then he could take care of Xander. Azriel growled when Rhys suggested that he would watch over Xander when he was sleeping. But he knew that was good.

Azriel felt it. Felt the mass of power inside of him. He felt when Xander was going to lose control. He felt it when Rhys took him out to the balcony. He felt the rage and anger bubble inside of him. Azriel in his weakened state searched for the mating bond that was rendered invisible by the poison in his system. When he found the bond, the bridge was darker than usual. It wasn't like dark like his shadows, it was dark like death.

Azriel pushed all of the calmness he could into the bridge and watched as the bridge became lighter. But the other end was still empty. He didn't know if Xander could feel the bond. But Azriel did know that it calmed him. He felt the rage and anger simmer inside him.

And then he felt it again. Grief. He hadn't felt grief like that in his entire life. He knew it was Xander. Whatever was happening on their stroll through Velaris was causing him stress. And then he heard it. The screams. The screams of people. He blended into the shadows without hesitation. He didn't know how he went to the right place but thank the mother he did. Xander was standing in the middle of raging fire which was consuming the artist quarters.

Azriel didn't even bat an eyelash as he stepped into the fire. It was like the wildfire knew he was Xander's mate. They shied away from his touch. Azriel knew why. Azriel knew why the fire was ravaging the artist quarters. Xander's hands were pressed against the keys of grand black piano. It was Xander's pain. He must have felt different when he touched them.