Chapter-32

They all landed in the town house foyer

They all landed in the town house foyer. Mor stood behind Feyre panting slightly. Cassian took the place near the bannister with smug arrogance rolling off of him. Azriel didn't move an inch from Xander's side. And Xander didn't remove his eyes from his twin's mate. If looks could kill Lucien would be halfway to the underworld by now.

He wondered what made his sister bring that male. He had half a mind to let his mate take Lucien to his torture chamber and have his way with him. He had a slight suspicion Azriel would like that very much.
Indeed he will.
His own shadows hissed. Xander let out a small chuckle. Azriel narrowed his eyes at him. Xander just shrugged his shoulders. When he finally turned towards Feyre, she was already looking at him. He could practically hear her questions. He just gave another wink.

"There are children laughing in the streets," Lucien said at last. Xander blinked. The way he said that with surprise, made Xander think about everything he thought about that male.
"That they do so at all after Hybren's attack is testament to how hard the people of Velaris have worked to rebuild," Amren said when she gave a dramatic entrance. Her chin length black hair swaying and her silver eyes gleaming. She bowed her head in greeting of Feyre.

They all left the town house to give Rhysand and Feyre some privacy. More like kicked out. Xander practically hung from Azriel's neck when he made his way out of the townhouse. Just to annoy Cassian.
"I take it you are going to entertain our guest?" Xander asked him with a smirk. "What are you two doing?"
"Do you really want an answer for that Cass?"
"Go and fuck somewhere else."
"Oh we will."
Xander didn't get to complete his sentence before Azriel winked them to their cabin. "I need a bath," he groaned as Azriel peppered kisses all over his face. "Let's go, minxie."

Xander closed his eyes and breathed deeply as Azriel drew circes on his abdomen. The scent of lake water and pine wood forest over took his senses. Beside all that scent he could smell mist and cedar. His mate. His love.
"I nearly lost it," he said after long silence. "When I saw Feyre like that," bloodied and bruised. "I nearly lost it."
"You didn't," Azriel tilted his head back. Their eyes met. "You held yourself together. And the you showed tremendous control, minxie. And I am proud of it."
"If you weren't there~"
"But I was there. I will always be there to bring you back if you need. I am not going anywhere any time soon."
"You better not shadow singer," Xander leaned up and kissed him. "I love you, Azriel."
"I will always love you, minxie."

Xander, Azriel and Cassian were eating lunch in the townhouse. They returned when Rhys told them it's safe to comeback. Xander was keeping a close eye on Lucien who was sitting a few feet away from them. They look like they were all casually eating lunch, but Xander was ready to fling everything he had at Lucien if an opportunity arises. But alas his sister came to save Lucien.
She raised her brow at him to do anything. Xander shrugged his shoulders as if to say I wasn't going to.
Lucien eyes slid over Feyre and Xander watched them both. Lucien's eyes stopped at the wedding ring on Feyre's finger. The star sapphire sky bright against silver. Xander fluttered forward to his sister and took her hands.
"Is this the ring he made you steal from the weaver sister?" He threw a pointed look over her shoulder at Rhys. Feyre nodded her head. "Hmm. Did she kick your ass for going alone?"
"Yes she did. And guess what? The punishment would have doubled if I took you with me," Rhys flicked his nose like one does for a child. "He what?" Feyre gaped. "He wanted to come with me. But of course like the responsible male I am, I didn't allow it and  I grounded him with Azriel," Rhys smirked.
"It was the best punishment I had in my life," Xander smiled. "I don't know how you put up with him Feyre, sometimes I want to flung into Sidra." Xander moved to stand next to Azriel.