Chapter-25

Xander was woken upto a shower of kisses along his shoulder and back of his neck

Xander was woken upto a shower of kisses along his shoulder and back of his neck. He turned around to see Azriel with a tender smile on his face.
"Good morning, shadow singer," Xander grinned.
"Good morning indeed, my love," Azriel kissed him deep in his mouth.
Xander climbed onto Azriel's lap and started grinding their bodies together. A moan slipped past Azriel's lips when Xander kissed down his neck. Xander reached his nipples and bit them lightly.
He left a trail of kisses down his stomach and reached Azriel's hard cock. Xander didn't know how either of them were hard after fucking for a whole day and night only with two hours of sleep. But was he glad?

He licked Azriel's head and hummed at the taste of his mate's release. He took Azriel into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the head of his cock. He teased the underside of it which he found out yesterday that Azriel absolutely loved. He started bobbing his head up and down. Azriel placed his hand on top of Xander's head and caressed his hair. Inch by inch Xander slowly took Azriel in. He had a one third left when Azriel's cock hit the back of his throat.
"Breathe, my love," Azriel slowly caressed his head. Xander breathed through his nose and swallowed. He felt Azriel's cock move further into his throat. He started dong it again and again till his nose hit Azriel's well trimmed pubic hair. Xander started bobbing his head up and down continuously, creating a rhythm. His eyes watered when Azriel grasped the sides of  his head and started thrusting into him at a hard pace.

When Xander started twirling his tongue around Azriel's cock as he thrusted up Azriel was done for.
"Don't swallow," he growled as spilled his release into Xander's mouth. Xander after doing it many times moved up and kissed Azriel. Swapping his own release with him. They just sat there and kissed for what felt like hours.

Azriel didn't know how he got this lucky. To have Xander as his mate. Azriel grinned into the kiss as he inhaled Xander's sweet smell.

"Hello, Az," Xander beamed.
"Hello, my love," Azriel laughed as he pinned Xander down and went down on him. Xander soon reached his high and released inside Azriel's mouth. Which he gladly swallowed.

"Come on we are gonna take a shower," Azriel told him and traced circles on Xander's shoulders. Xander looked up at Azriel's as his hands continuously traced the pattern of Illyrian tattoos.
"I think you like these tattoos more than me, my love," Azriel told him and hooked his fingernails under Xander's chin. When he saw Xander's anxious face Azriel's own morphed into one of concern and his eyes traced Xander for any sign of hurt.

"I am alright Az. I just... I want...." Xander stuttered.. He took a deep breath and sat cross legged near Azriel's chest. Azriel's sat straight and waited for Xander to continue.
"I want to take a bath," Xander told him. Az blinked. He knew, of course. He knew Xander was afraid of baths ever since the cauldron.
"If you are sure, we can take a bath minx," Azriel told him and slowly caressed his hair. Xander nodded his head.
"I am sure."
"Well then I think I have to take you to one more of my retreats," Azriel told him as a small smile which was only reserved for Xander formed on his lips. Xander didn't know why Azriel was keeping this smile hidden for all these years. But mother above that smile made him hotter than he already was.
"Where to, shadow singer?"
Azriel just smirked and let the shadows engulf them both. Xander laughed when Azriel hoisted him into his lap.