chapter 1. January

"Hey babe, let's go to the party at my friend, Garrett's, dorm." Noah says. "No, I really don't want to." Amelia said. "Come on, we will have fun." He said. "Fine if you dance with me." She said. He sighed. "OK, anything for you." He kisses her. "Let me get ready for the party. She smiles and goes to the bathroom.

-a couple hours later-
Amelia is wearing a black tight dress.

-a couple hours later-Amelia is wearing a black tight dress

She comes out of the room. "Wow!" Noah gasps."thank you." She says and grabs her keys. "Let's go." She says. They drive to the party. "Hey." Garret and Emily say. "Hey guys." Amelia and Noah say. Noah gets a cup of alcohol. "Don't go crazy!" Amelia says. "I'll be fine." He says and walks away with garret. "Save me a dance!" Amelia yells. "Are you guys ok?" Emily says. "Yeah, we just disagreed on some things, nothing serious." Amelia says. "Are you sure?" Em says. "Yeah, I'll tell you about it tomorrow." She says. Noah comes up to Amelia. "How about that dance?" He says. "Yes." She says. He grabs her hand and pulls her in. "Sorry to steal her from you, Em." He also says. "She's all yours Noah." Em says. "Thank you." He says. They go dancing. "I'm sorry about our fights, I just don't think I'm ready." Noah says. "Wait!" She pushes away from him. "So are you saying that you don't love me enough to take the next step?" Amelia says. "No I am not saying that, I'm-" Noah gets cut off by Amelia. "No! I wanna go home." She says. "Please!-" Noah gets cut off again. "I'm going home." She says. "You're my ride." He says. "Find a ride from someone else." Amelia says. "Please Lia, I don't like fighting, just take me home." He says. "Fine, I'll take you home. No talking, no fighting, no anything." She says. "Gr-" Noah starts. "No talking, anything, remember." Amelia says. They walk out and get into her car and drive off.

"Can we really talk about this, I really don't want to fight anymore?" Noah says. "I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to talk at all." Amelia says. "Well I can't sit in this silence." He says. She turns on the radio. "I can't stand that you're mad at me." He says. "Can we just not talk, like I said, I can't do this right now." The car goes silent, then. "Lia look out!" Noah screams and turns the wheel. Then they crash.

-a couple hours later-
They are in the hospital. Amelia has a messed up leg, a couple broken ribs and a slight concusion. She wakes up and immediately thinks about Noah, and gets up really fast. "OW!" She yells. "Are you ok?" The nurse asks. "No, where is Noah, Noah Parker?" Amelia says. "He is in room 301, sweetie." The nurse says. "Can I see him?" She says. "He's not awake yet." The nurse said. "Well, when is he going to be awake, and when he does can I please see him?" She says. "I don't know when he will be awake, but when he does, I will be sure to tell you." The nurse says. "OK, but I just want to know, is he ok?" Amelia says. "He got a mild concusion, they are still checking up on him, I dont know much of anything." The nurse said. "Omg." She starts to sob.

-an hour later-
"Ma'am, your husband awake." The nurse says. "He's not- nevermind, can I see him?" She says. "Yeah, just let me get you a wheel chair." The nurse said. "No please, can I just walk?" She says. "If you want to see Noah, or even go out of your room, you need a wheelchair." The nurse said. "OK, just please take me to him." Amelia said. The nurse gets the wheelchair and takes Amelia to Noah's room. Lia hugs Noah hard. "I'll give you guys some privacy." The nurse says and leaves the room. "I'm so sorry." She says. "Its not your fault." He says. "Yes, it is." She says. "You're not the one that ran a red light." He said. "I know. I'm sorry about our fight too. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you. I love you." She says. "Its ok, and I've been thinking about it. Screw what I said before, I love you too much to waste time, let's do it after we get out of this place." He said. "OMG, really! I love you!" Amelia said and jumped on his bed and kissed him. She lied there for awhile. But then the monitor stopped beeping and went flat. "Noah, baby! DOCTOR!" Amelia screamed and ran out to get a doctor. She tried to run back in but they told her she couldn't go in.

-30 minutes later-
The doctors came out of the room. Amelia got up real fast. "Is he ok? Please tell me." She says. "I'm sorry miss, he didn't make it." The doctor said. Amelia fell to her knees and starts crying really hard. "No, no, no, no, oh God, NO!" She crys. The nurses carry her back to her room.

I hope you guys like this story, I know I'm having fun writing it. Tell me what you think about about my first part of this story