chapter 22 Halloweenie

couple of days later-
Emily jumped up and down on Lia's bed. "Em, em! I'm up!" She said. "I'm so excited!" Em yelled. "Omg, I forgot how much you love Halloween." Lia shook her head. "Yep, now get up!" Em said. "Ok,ok." She got up and walked around the house. Sophie popped out in a clown costume. "Boo!" She yelled. Lia screamed to death. Sophie laughed. "Soph, you know I'm afraid of clowns." Lia said. "Oh, yeah, that's why I did it." Sophie said. Lia laughed.

"This house looks scary great, Em." Lia said. "Thanks, lia." Em said. "I got the best little costume for my mixed god baby!" Em said. "What?" Lia asked. "Teddy bear!" She said. "Awe, I love it. Thank you, em" She said. "Only the best for Hazel." Em said.

Baby Hazel in her costume ^

"You know of any good lawyers?" Lia asked. "Yeah, she has won every case, and she would love to help you out." Em said. "That's so great if she could help." She frowned. "I'm really scared. What if somehow she gets custody of my baby and I never get to see her, or she doesn't care of her, I really don't want her growing up like I did." Lia said. "Lia, there's no way she could. We have the field. You're her mom. Nothing is going to happen to her." Em said. "I haven't heard from mom since that day, I'm scared of what she could be doing." Lia said. "Knowing your mom, she probably forgot all about it or quit on her as soon as Sophie said no." Em said. "I don't know!" Lia said.

-A couple hours later-
Sophia walks into the living room. "Wow, soph, nice costume." Lia said. "Thank you Lia, we should go as team Hazel, I got you an outfit." Sophie said. "We are calling this cheerleading squad, team Hazel, that's sweet, I'll put it on right now." Lia said. " I also got Emy an outfit, do you think she will join our squad?" Soph asked. "Obvi, do you know her, she loves Halloween so much." Lia said. "Ok, I'll go get her to join." Sophie said. She ran off. Lia went to put the cheerleader costume on.

-An hour later-
"We should go to a club." Sophie said. "I can't, I have to take care of Hazel." Lia said. "Can't we get someone to watch her?" Sophie asked. "Um, oh, I can ask Mrs. Parker." Lia said. "Great idea, she is amazing." d. Lia called Mrs. Parker. "Hey, mom, can you watch Hazel tonight?" Lia asked. "Of course, sweetie, you can drop her off here. I got stuff for her, from when Noah was a baby. Drop her off and the things she needs." She said. "That's great, thank you mom." Lia said. She ended the call. "What did she say?" Sophie asked. "We can drop her off there." Lia said. "Awesome, let's get ready!" Em said. Lia gets Hazel ready and they take her to Mrs. Parker's house and then they go to the club.

-an hour later-
"This night is awesome, I haven't felt this great in a long time!" Lia shouted. "Yeah, same." Em said. They drink and dance. They are having a great time until Lia gets a call from Mrs. Parker. She goes outside so it would be quieter. "Hey Mrs. Parker, what's up?" Lia asked. "Lia, you need to come to the hospital right away!" She said. "Omg, what happened?" Lia said panicking. "I'll explain when you get here." She said. "Ok, I'm on my way, I gotta get Emily first." Lia said and ended the call. Lia goes back in. "We have to go!" Lia said. Both the girls ask why. "Don't have time to explain, let's get a cab." Lia said. They get a cab and get to the hospital.