chapter 8 butterflies

-A couple weeks later-
"Look at me, I'm fat, this baby is getting so big, I'm not looking forward to giving birth." Lia said. "May I?" Em said. Lia shakes her head yes. Emily put her hands on lia's belly. "Yes, what is that baby, it says, I'm supposed to grow mommy." Em said and lia smiles. "Ok, i hate calling my baby an it, and frankly I hope it's a boy, so lets say he." Lia said. "Ok, fine with me." Em said. "And he also says, he is hugry, whats for lunch." Lia said and smiles. "Ok lets go get lunch." Em said.

They walk to the nearest cafè. They get seated. "Can I get a decaf coffee, and a salad with grilled chicken, and a hamburger with everything on it except the jalapenos, and um... maybe some breakfast sausages." Lia asked. "Wow." The waiter said. "Excuse me, she's pregnant, no snarky comments." Em said. "It's ok Em." Lia said. "Im sorry i didn't know." The waiter said. "It's no big deal, really, she is just overly protective of me, I've had alot going on this year." Lia said. "Yeah, I'll just have a black coffee and a green salad, no carrots or crutons and no meat of any kind. Thats it." Em said. "Ok, coming right up." The waiter said. A few minuse later they get their food.

-an hour later-
They leave and go home. "How are you?" Em asked. "Um, I am not hungry anymore, that food was good, but I just keep thinking about how I am going to raise this baby without Noah." She said. "And i am going to keep reminding you that I am here for you and the baby." Em said. "Thanks em, I love you for that but I just miss him." Lia said. "I know I miss him too, he was like a brother to me, but we need to remember that we have to keep the memories of him in our hearts." She said. "Thank you Em, i love you." She said and hugs emily. "I love you too." Em said.

"So how do you want to find out the baby's gender?" Em asks. "Well, I don't know." Lia said. "Well I can throw you a gender reveal party, when i find out the gender, the next time we go to the doctors" em said. "I like that idea." Lia said. "Ok we will talk about that later, I gotta get ready for dinner with Garett." Em said. "Aww, you guys are so cute." Lia said. "Thank you, I am going to run to the mall and get some things for my date, do you wanna come?" Em asks. "No, thanks, but I'm just going to rest." She said. "Ok, see you in a couple of hours." Em said. "See ya!" Lia said and goes to her room. Emily drives to the mall. She sees a beautiful dress and beautiful heels to match. She also bought some jewlery.

-half an hour later-
She gets home from the store and gets ready for her date. An hour later. Garett gets to her house and knocks. Emily opens the door. "Wow!" Garett said with his mouth wide open. "I know, thank you." She said and walks out. They go to a restaurant and get seated. "So lia agreed to a gender reveal and Im planning it and I wanted to know if you will come, we dont know when yet but after the appointment I am going to get the gender from the doctor and then we will pick a date." Em said. "Of course I will be there Em." Garett said. "Great." Em said. "You look beautiful Emily." He said. Emily smiles. "Thank you, you're not so bad yourself." She said.

-an hour later-
They get to Emily's door. "Thank you, today was nice." She said. Garett kisses Emily. "Bye Em see you later." He said. "Bye." She says with butterflies in her stomach. She walks into the house and smiles. Lia walks out of the kitchen with a snack. Emily just stares at her. "What, I'm pregnant!" Lia said. Emily laughs. "Anyway, how was your night?" lia asked. "Great, he is so lovely to hang out with. I like the way he makes me feel." She said. "Thats great, you guys are so cute together." Lia said. "Yeah, so do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Em asked. "Yeah, why do you think I got snacks." Lia said and they went to lia's room.

758 words not including this