chapter 3. concert

The next morning
"Lia, breakfast!" Em said. "I'm not hungry, I'm going back to sleep!" Lia said. Emily sighs sadly. Amelia goes back to sleep.

"Noah, I think we should get married?" Amelia said. "What do you mean Lia, that's crazy. Im not even out of college yet." Noah said. "I don't think it's crazy, I'm not in college anymore and it's not like we are in high school, I just think because we love each other so much, we don't have to wait." Lia said. "I don't think it's a good idea, Lia. I'm not ready for marriage, at least for 2 more years." He said. "You know what, forget I said anything, I gotta go Noah, see you later." She said. "Lia, you don't have to leave." He said. "Yes, im leaving." She said and stormed out.

Lia woke up. "I'm so sorry, Noah. I shouldn't have been so mad about that. We were in love, and together, that's all we needed." She looked up as she whispered. "I was so stupid, Noah. I didn't need all that stuff I complained about, I just wish we didn't fight about that stupid stuff." She whispered to herself. Emily comes in. "I need a drink." Lia said. "Here's some coffee." Em said. "I was thinking, like alcohol." Lia said. "It's like 10 in the morning, Lia." Em said. "Its 5pm somewhere. I really need to take my mind off Noah, I'm having dreams/flashbacks with him, and it hurts em, it hurts so much." Lia said. "Lia, I wish I could help." Em said and hugged her. "Thank you em, you really are doing enough." She said.

"We should do something today to try and get your mind off things." Em said. "OK em, what are we going to do?" Lia asked. "Well, I got tickets to a concert, or we can go out to eat." Em said. "How about both?" Lia said. "OK, it's a date!" Em said. They get ready for their evening.

-a couple hours later-
"Are we ready to go?" Em said. "Um, hold on." Lia said. She fixes up her makeup and hair. "Now I'm ready!" She says. They drive to a seafood restaurant. "This is nice, finally out again with my bestie." Em said. "Yeah, we need to do this more often." Lia said. They get food, and Amelia had a couple of drinks. "Calm down Lia, you don't want to be drunk before the concert." Em said. "Ok,OK, this is my last cup, for now." Lia said.

-an hour later-
"I can't wait to go to the concert, let's go!" Em said. "Yes! Let's go! This is exciting!" Lia said. They get in the car and get to the concert.

-another couple of hours later-
"This concert is so awesome, I dont want it to end!" Em said loudly. "Yeah, it's great!" Liah says and then starts to feel sick. She runs to the bathroom and throws up all the seafood and alcohol in her. Emily found her in the bathroom. She ran to her and sat next to her on the floor and grabbed her hair. "Lia, are you ok?" Em said. "Yeah, remind me not to drink so much or at all." Lia laughs. "Well, I'll try." Em said. Amelia throws up some more. "I'm sorry em, but I think it's time to go home." Lia said. "Of course Lia, I was going to drag you if I had to." Em laughs. They get back to the car and drive home.

-at home-
"Here you go, lay in bed." Em said. "Can I change first and get all this makeup off my face." Liah said. "Oh yeah, of course." Em said. Amelia changes and wipes her face and gets ready for bed. "OK, I made you some fresh tea." Em said. "Thank you em." Lia said. She lays in bed and instantly falls asleep. "Sweet dreams, bestie." Em said. She goes to her room and gets her work done before eventually falling asleep.

672 words not including this.